Copyright (c) 2014 by NZ Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
NZ -- Blogmeister

The NZ Quest

3H 2011-12

by NZ

teacher: Sue Halbert

Article posted June 12, 2012 at 03:51 PM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 182

Article posted March 22, 2012 at 02:31 PM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 117

Article posted March 15, 2012 at 10:09 AM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 98

Article posted January 18, 2012 at 02:58 PM GMT-5 • comment (1) • Reads 126

MY New Year Resolution

By Nicholas

My resolutions are to do more exercise more at home, and at school do more kind acts.

I will exercise more by reminding me, and tell my mom and dad to see if we have time in our day to exercise.

I will do more kind acts by doing good thins if I forget, and right it in my agenda also tell people to remind me.

Article posted January 6, 2012 at 10:30 AM GMT-5 • comment (4) • Reads 109

Community Comparison

Haddonfield vs Winnipeg

By Nicholas

Today I will be sharing my research about my hometown Haddonfield and Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. I found this information by our Skype sheets which are notes from when we Skyped with Ms. Nairn’s class who live in Winnipeg, a website that gives information about Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, and Ms. Narin’s 2nd grade class blog. I think my hometown Haddonfield is different than Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. If you read more you can find the similarities of my home town and Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada!

There is a lot of stuff alike between my hometown Haddonfield and Winnipeg. For the similarities, kids in both places play soccer, snowboard, and both play video games. We also both live in a suburban community.  Plus we both live on earth. So, if you like this keep reading to find out the differences and then you will learn more about Haddonfield and Winnipeg.

There are a lot of differences like Haddonfield is in the United States and Winnipeg is in Canada. Also, we both like different sport teams like we mostly like the Eagles and they like the Blue Bombers. People in Winnipeg live farther North and people in Haddonfield live more South. I hope you learned there a lot of differences between Haddonfield and Winnipeg.

I like learning this information because you get to learn more about your town and someone else’s town. When you finish, you let a lot of people see it by putting it on your blog.

Article posted January 6, 2012 at 10:20 AM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 53

Community Comparison

Haddonfield vs Winnipeg

By Nicholas

Article posted November 18, 2011 at 09:38 AM GMT-5 • comment (1) • Reads 126

What I am Thankful for

By NZ

Thank you

For all my hands can hold-

Pokemon cards big and small

Pokemon game black and white

My P.S.P. and all my games

Thank you

For all my eyes can see-

My mom as nice as she can be

My dad as cool as he can be

My cat as soft as he could be

My fish as swift as he could be

My crab as small as an inch

Thank you

For all my ears can hear –

My mom is so nice

I’m super good at pokemon

I can hear my cat cry in the morning

Article posted November 17, 2011 at 02:36 PM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 186

How to Make a Monster Body

Written by NZ

If you are going to make a monster the first thing you build is the body.

·         Big white paper

·         Duck tape

·         Big box

·         A lot of news paper

·         Big purple paper

·         Neon green paint

·         Knife/scissors        P.S.be careful

1.       Get all the items first get the big box then crumble the news paper. Tape it to the big box to make it oval.

2.       Then tape it to the white paper on. Paint it neon green. But leave room for the purple paper.

3.       Then poke holes with the knife or scissors to make it holey awesome it’s done.

When you finish all these steps take a break then get back to work and finish the other monster parts!  parts.

Article posted October 5, 2011 at 04:42 PM GMT-5 • comment (3) • Reads 115

I’m eight and I’m in third grade. My favorite sport is basketball and my favorite thing is shooting. My favorite food is cheese pizza. Also my favorite bug of all times is the praying mantis! This year my dad is building a tree house for me. I always will like video games. My hobby is sports. My pets are two hermit crabs, two cats, and one fish. I’m an only child. The best trip I went to was Greece. I got to see all my cousins. Thank you for reading my blog.