Copyright (c) 2014 by MH Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
MH -- Blogmeister

MH's Smart and Sweet Blog

3H 2011-12

by MH

teacher: Sue Halbert

My New Year’s Resolution

By: MH

My New Year’s Resolution in school is to talk less than I did in 2011. Some strategies are to ignore people who are bothering me when I’m working.                                                                                 

My New Year’s at home is to be more aggressive in soccer. Some strategies are: to pretend that the ball something that belongs to me and if I get in the goal I get it back.                                                                            

Those are my new year’s resolutions for 2012.

Article posted January 24, 2012 at 01:43 PM • comment (2) • Reads 142 • see all articles

Hi, I’m 8 years old and I love macaroni and cheese. I’m on the Haddonfield soccer travel team. My favorite thing to do is soccer. My favorite part of soccer is scoring a goal. I really love fudge very, very, very much. I’m in 3rd grade and I go to Tatem Elementary school. I love animals. Thank you for reading my blog!