Copyright (c) 2014 by EF Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
EF -- Blogmeister

Me Party!!!

3H 2011-12

by EF

teacher: Sue Halbert

How to Make a Monster Tongue

Written by EF

Every Monster needs a tongue to taste something and every monster needs taste buds the monster tongue your about to make is going to be perfect 

Materials you will need

·         Golden glitter

·         A black sharpie

·         Cardboard

·         An  adult

·         Scissors

·         Pink paint

·         Purple paint

·         Glue

Time to Make a Monster Tongue 

1.       Get some cardboard and a black sharpie (make sure has it is 4by3 in.

2.       Get a teacher  or a parent to cut out the tongue for you.

3.       Get a black sharpie and make straight lines.

4.       Get some pink and purple paint.

5.       Paint the first line purple and the second line pink and keep doing that until the tongue is full.

6.       After about 15 minutes get some golden glitter and glue.

7.       Put the glue on the tongue in a diamond shape.

8.       Now your monster can taste and eat!

Article posted November 17, 2011 at 01:11 PM • comment (2) • Reads 117 • see all articles

Hi! I’m 8 years old and I go to Tatem Elementary School. My favorite dessert is triple chocolate banana float sundae. I love pink. Pink is my favorite color. I also love the peace sign. I love to read. My favorite book is The Daring Book for Girls. The place I want to visit is Paris. My favorite baseball team is the Phillies team and my favorite football team is the Eagles. My favorite animals are goldfish and puppies. My favorite food is pizza. My favorite sport is dance. I love dance I have one fish named Sherman I love him dearly. I hope you like my blog!