Copyright (c) 2014 by AE Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
AE -- Blogmeister

BlogTastic

3H 2011-12

by AE

teacher: Sue Halbert

Article posted June 14, 2012 at 01:36 PM GMT-5 • comment (1) • Reads 140

The Silver Shark Tooth

Inside the silver shark tooth, the clear blue water, inside the clear blue water, the beautiful shiny ocean, inside the beautiful shiny ocean, the amazing rainbow coral, inside the amazing rainbow coral, the tail of a shark swiping back and forth, inside the tail of a shark swiping back and forth, the championship joy, inside the championship joy, the silver shark tooth.

Justin Bieber

Cute, tall

Singing, drumming, dancing

Has lots of fans

Singer

Honey

old, fat

Walking, barking, scratching

Sleeps most every day

Beagle

Zachary

Cute, small

Laughing, crying, sleeping

Wakes me up a lot

Baby

Cupcakes

Small, delicious

Unwrapping, biting, swallowing

Taste very, very good

Delicious

If I were in charge of the world, everyone would have a pet unicorn, money growing on trees, and Christmas every month. If I were in charge of the world, I would make Justin Biebermarry me, make chocolate a vegetable, and make the government pay me 1000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 every time I go to school. If I were in charge of the world, I would have a dancing butler, free Justin Bieber tickets for life, and 50,000 Lego Ninjago sets.

By Abby Eden

I am the

I am the hawk that glides through the wind,

I am the lightning that strikes,

I am the stars shining towards the moon,

I am the golden shine of the sun,

I am the bright blue water that waves through the wind,

And

I am everything.

Cloud

Fluffy white, puffy bright, soft, gentle, and looks like white cotton candy

Cheese

Cheese, cheese, I love cheese, and so happy I am that cheese loves me!!!

Candy

Candy, candy, sweet and sour it is like it has magical candy power=http://

Puppy

Puppy, puppy, oh how sweet, maybe even sometimes mean, barking, barking, has the fleas.  

Article posted June 12, 2012 at 03:17 PM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 72

Article posted March 28, 2012 at 11:13 AM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 102

Article posted March 19, 2012 at 09:36 AM GMT-5 • comment (1) • Reads 80

Article posted January 18, 2012 at 03:02 PM GMT-5 • comment (3) • Reads 75

My New Year Resolution 

By Abby

My new year Resolution for school is to remember to fill out my reading log after I read a book because I usually forget to fill it out!

My new year Resolution for home is to get along with my little sister and to become a really good basketball player.  

Article posted January 6, 2012 at 10:29 AM GMT-5 • comment (4) • Reads 86

Community Comparison Haddonfield V.S. Franconia

By Abby

Today I will be sharing my research about Haddonfield, New Jersey and Franconia, New Hampshire.  I Skyped with Mr. Ferguson’s 4th grade class from Franconia, NH.  I think Haddonfield is sort of the same and sort of different from Franconia. 

I found out some ways Haddonfield and Franconia are different.  Some of the things that are different between Haddonfield and Franconia are that people in Franconia like the Penguins, Giants, Red Socks, and Yankees. Some of the people in Haddonfield like the Philadelphia Phillies, Eagles, 76ers, and the Flyers.  When you look out your window in New Hampshire, you will see mountains and snow and that is different from Haddonfield because Haddonfield’s ground is flat and it doesn’t usually snow in the fall, but in the winter it might snow a little.  If people in Haddonfield want to be a ski instructor or if they want to go skiing, New Hampshire is the place to go!  Those were some ideas for how Franconia is different from Haddonfield.

Here are some ways that these communities are the same.  Franconia has a hot summer and they like to go swimming in ponds, lakes, beaches, pools, and rivers; so do people in Haddonfield.  People in Franconia also like to go skiing – so do people in Haddonfield.  I also found out that both New Hampshire and New Jersey are in the United States. Those were some ideas of how Franconia is the same as Haddonfield.

I hope you enjoyed learning about how Franconia and Haddonfield are the same and different.  I liked learning about different communities and talking to the people in those communities.

Article posted November 23, 2011 at 10:58 AM GMT-5 • comment (3) • Reads 86

Things I’m Thankful For

By AE

Thank you

for all my hands can hold-

Pencil and paper,

Basketball,

Markers and crayons,

Thank you

For all my eyes can see-

Mom and Dad and

My little sister Gi-Gi,

And my dog honey!

Thank you

For all my ears can hear-

Birds tweeting far and near,

When my friends are talking,

And when my dog is barking!

Article posted November 18, 2011 at 11:05 AM GMT-5 • comment (2) • Reads 83

How to make a Monster body

By: AE

Have you ever wondered how to make a MONSTER BODY?! Well, if you have not then it’s your lucky day because I know how so if you read this paper you could find out=http://!

·         Big box

·         News paper

·         Masking tape

·         Long white sheet of paper

·         Neon green paint

·         Shiny purple paper  (slimy)

·         Long purple sheet of paper

1.       To make a cardboard box oval shaped you have to cover it with news paper by taping it on the box with masking tape.

2.       Then when you’re done doing that you can put a white sheet of paper over its body.

3.       When you’re done that you have to paint the body half purple and half neon green.                                                                                                                                            

Tada! That’s how you make a monster body I hope you had fun making one by=http://=http://!

Article posted October 5, 2011 at 04:05 PM GMT-5 • comment (8) • Reads 94

Hi! I’m 8 years old and I have one little sister. My favorite sport is basketball. I love corndogs and it’s my favorite food. I also really like the color blue. My favorite animals are dogs. When I’m outside of school I like to play with my friends.