Copyright (c) 2014 by DC Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
DC -- Blogmeister

The Quest Of Me.

3H 2011-12

by DC

teacher: Sue Halbert

Community Comparison Haddonfield vs. Joliet 

By Dylan

Today I will be sharing my research on Haddonfield, NJ and Joliet, IL.  Our class got to Skyped with a class from Joliet, Illinois. Also we got to ask them questions about their community and questions about the global monster project.

I think Haddonfield and Juliet are different because Joliet has 156,417 people and Haddonfield has 11,593. Another way they are different is they have a different time zone. Joliet is in the Central time zone, and Haddonfield is in the Eastern time zone.

Haddonfield and Joliet are similar. They both have same the landform. Both places are low plains. Both places are the same type of community. They are suburbs.

I think that Haddonfield, New Jersey and Joliet, Illinois are mostly the same because most of the things I compared are the same.    

Article posted January 6, 2012 at 09:30 AM • comment (27) • Reads 100 • see all articles

Hi I’m a 3rd grader. My favorite food is hot dogs with ketchup and mustard. I am 8 years old. I love to play soccer and my favorite position is midfield. My favorite desert is cupcakes and my favorite candy is Kit Kats. That is all about me.