Copyright (c) 2014 by AC Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
AC -- Blogmeister

The Adventure of Me

3H 2011-12

by AC

teacher: Sue Halbert

Community Comparison Essay Haddonfield vs Winnipeg

By Andrew

Today I will be talking about my home state Haddonfield and Winnipeg. I looked through the Internet to find out all the information I could find and I Skyped with Ms. Nairn’s class that lives in Winnipeg.  

I think Winnipeg is mostly different from Haddonfield because they have no capitals near them. Another difference is Winnipeg is a city and Haddonfield is a town. Winnipeg isn’t in the U.S.A., it is in Canada. Their favorite football team’s is the blue Bombers and ours is the Eagles. Their population is way bigger than ours. Ours is 5,000 and theirs is 742,400. That’s some facts about how Haddonfield is different from Winnipeg.    

This is how Winnipeg and Haddonfield are the same. We both live in North America. We both have the same animals living near us like squirrels and chipmunks. That is some of the ways Haddonfield is the same as Winnipeg.  

I feel very happy about learning all the interesting facts. Hope you visit my blog again!

Article posted January 6, 2012 at 09:27 AM • comment (9) • Reads 149 • see all articles

Hi! I am 8 years old and in third grade. I go to Tatem Elementary School. Plain pizza is my favorite food. My favorite thing to do is go to Disney World . Soccer and swimming are my favorite sports. My favorite book is Diary of a Wimpy Kid. I hope you come again