Copyright (c) 2014 by AC Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
AC -- Blogmeister

The Adventure of Me

3H 2011-12

by AC

teacher: Sue Halbert

Title: New Year's Resolutions (01/18/12)

Article posted January 24, 2012 at 02:48 PM GMT-5 • comment (3) • Reads 299

New Year Resolutions

By: Chloe

My New Year Resolution for school is to clean my desk more. To make myself remember I will leave a note on my desk Thursday, I clean it on Friday.

My New Year Resolution for home is practice cello more. To make myself remember I will do it after my home work. Those are my New Year Resolutions. 

Article posted January 24, 2012 at 02:43 PM GMT-5 • comment (2) • Reads 151

My New Year’s Resolution

By: MH

My New Year’s Resolution in school is to talk less than I did in 2011. Some strategies are to ignore people who are bothering me when I’m working.                                                                                 

My New Year’s at home is to be more aggressive in soccer. Some strategies are: to pretend that the ball something that belongs to me and if I get in the goal I get it back.                                                                            

Those are my new year’s resolutions for 2012.

Article posted January 18, 2012 at 03:02 PM GMT-5 • comment (3) • Reads 148

My New Year Resolution 

By Abby

My new year Resolution for school is to remember to fill out my reading log after I read a book because I usually forget to fill it out!

My new year Resolution for home is to get along with my little sister and to become a really good basketball player.  

Article posted January 18, 2012 at 03:00 PM GMT-5 • comment (2) • Reads 176

My New Year’s Resolution

By: Hailey

My new year’s resolution at home is to try to write a whole series of books called “Crazy (any holiday) in Dallas, Texas with the help of my cousins, Cameron and Ryan. My strategy is to meet up with my cousins on weekends.

My new year’s resolution at school is to get better at science. My strategy is to study more while I am in class.

My new year’s resolution is to try and get better at exercising and swimming because last time I did both of those things and I was trying to do more impressive things but it was hard.  

Article posted January 18, 2012 at 03:00 PM GMT-5 • comment (1) • Reads 188

My New Year Resolutions

By Lindsay

My New Year’s resolution is to make sure I write all my homework in my agenda when I am finished unpacking.

My New Year resolution is to work on reading comprehension. I started practicing reading comprehension over the break by using a reading comprehension information book.

Article posted January 18, 2012 at 03:00 PM GMT-5 • comment (1) • Reads 747

My New Year’s Resolutions

My New Year’s Resolution is getting better at writing. I can do it by focusing and thinking better.

My New Year’s Resolution for home is to exercise more. I will do this by eating less and playing outside more.

Article posted January 18, 2012 at 03:00 PM GMT-5 • comment (1) • Reads 153

My New Year’s Resolution By Emma

This 2012 my New Year’s Resolution will be to take more initiative. To remember my New Year’s Resolution, here is my strategy: if I see trash on the ground, I will not stand there, I will pick it up.

Another one of my New Year’s Resolutions will be to not argue with my parents about homework. To remember my New Year’s Resolution, here is my
strategy: when I get home from school, I will do my homework right away with no whining.      

Article posted January 18, 2012 at 03:00 PM GMT-5 • comment (4) • Reads 123

My New Year’s Resolution

By

Jack

My New Year’s Resolution is [for school] to spell better and get my spelling test right every time.

My home resolution is to get better at football specifically catching so I will practice every day! That is my New Year Resolution! BYE=http://=http://

Article posted January 18, 2012 at 02:59 PM GMT-5 • comment (3) • Reads 134

My New Year Resolution

By AC

My New Year resolution is to be nice to my little brother Evan, by including him in video game.

My other New Year resolution is to read more books, I will read to my little sister to help me.

!

Article posted January 18, 2012 at 02:59 PM GMT-5 • comment (1) • Reads 131

My New Year’s Resolutions

By Gracie

My New Year’s Resolution Is to do better at handwriting and spelling. How I will do this and stay with it is I will make a plan, my plan is to put a grip on my pencil so it is more comfortable.   I will keep my pencil sharp and take my time and sound out words so I can spell them better. I will look words up in my dictionary instead of guessing what the word is.

My New Year’s resolution is to walk my dog more. How I can do this is when I come home from school and I do my homework, I will go straight outside and walk my dog.

Article posted January 18, 2012 at 02:59 PM GMT-5 • comment (3) • Reads 310

My New Year’s Resolutions

By Sarah

My New Year’s resolutions for school is getting better at reading big words by sounding out more letters instead of guessing what the word is.

My New Year’s resolution for home is getting over stage fright by singing more.

Article posted January 18, 2012 at 02:59 PM GMT-5 • comment (3) • Reads 175

My New Year’s Resolutions 

By Celia

My New Year’s resolution for school is too pass the multiplication 2 timed test . I will do this by using my flash cards more and when I am in the car I can go over facts that I know and I can solve facts that I don’t know.

My New Year’s resolution for home is getting better at gymnastics. Some ways I will get better are…I will practice at home as much as I can and I will try to work harder in class.

Article posted January 18, 2012 at 02:58 PM GMT-5 • comment (1) • Reads 185

MY New Year Resolution

By Nicholas

My resolutions are to do more exercise more at home, and at school do more kind acts.

I will exercise more by reminding me, and tell my mom and dad to see if we have time in our day to exercise.

I will do more kind acts by doing good thins if I forget, and right it in my agenda also tell people to remind me.

Article posted January 18, 2012 at 02:58 PM GMT-5 • comment (2) • Reads 160

My New Year’s Resolution

By Jack S

My New Year’s resolution for school is to pay more attention in class. I will do this by not doodling in my notebooks and by having better eye contact with my teachers and classmates.

My New Year’s resolution at home is to practice soccer. I will do this by kicking a ball around with my dad. 

Article posted January 18, 2012 at 02:58 PM GMT-5 • comment (5) • Reads 233

New Year’s Resolution

By Sebastiano

My school resolution is logging in my books because I sometimes forget.

My home resolution is making my bed because I don’t always make it.

Article posted January 18, 2012 at 02:58 PM GMT-5 • comment (3) • Reads 144

My New Year’s Resolution

By Elizabeth

My New Year’s resolution for home is to be the best I can be in dance. The strategies I came up are to follow Miss Maureen, ask a friend or follow a friend.

My New Year’s resolution for school is to try my best in division. To do this I will ask Ms. Halbert, Miss Riley or a friend if I need help.

My New Year’s resolution is to keep my desk clean for a least a month or more, to be the best person I can be, and help my mom and dad with anything they need.

Article posted January 18, 2012 at 02:58 PM GMT-5 • comment (3) • Reads 139

My New Year’s Resolution

By Katie

My new year’s resolution for school is remembering to get my spelling test booklet on the day I get it. My plan that will help me improve on it is that I can leave a note on my desk and take it home with me and when I get home give it to my mom right away so I will not to forget to give it to her and get it signed.

My new year’s resolution for home is to get better at basketball. My plan to help me improve on it is I will go to the basketball court that is near me every day after I get home from school and after my homework or on the weekends. I can also go down with my older brothers and sisters and play a scrimmage with them and against them.

Article posted January 18, 2012 at 02:57 PM GMT-5 • comment (3) • Reads 139

My New Year’s Resolutions

By Jamie

My new year’s resolution for school is to make new friends because I want to be nice and to have a new friend.

My new year’s resolution for home is to play outside more often because I usually don’t play outside and I want to play outside with my friends.

Article posted January 18, 2012 at 02:57 PM GMT-5 • comment (1) • Reads 164

My New Years Resolution

By: Maddie

This year my new year’s resolution is to walk my dog more . I will accomplish this by…….. offering to walk my dog before mom asks me to. My new year’s resolution for school is to make sure my desk is neat. I will do this by………….. when I finish morning activity’s I will clean my desk (before I open a book to read)

Article posted January 18, 2012 at 02:57 PM GMT-5 • comment (2) • Reads 151

My New Year’s Resolution

By Sean

Home

My New Year’s resolution is to get out more. Here are some strategies, after homework go right outside or shut  down TV ,when outside find someone to play with or play with my brother.

School

My Ney Years resolution is to play with different people here is are strategies pretend there not on the planet,when ever see them run and find someone else to play with.

Article posted January 18, 2012 at 02:57 PM GMT-5 • comment (3) • Reads 186

New Year’s Resolution

By Henry C

My New Year’s resolution for school is to get better at reading. My plan is to get better at reading. My plan is to bring in some books at home and read them in school.

My New Year’s resolution for home is to get better at baseball. To reach my goal, I will play more baseball in a league and I’ll play baseball with all my friends.

Hi! I am 8 years old and in third grade. I go to Tatem Elementary School. Plain pizza is my favorite food. My favorite thing to do is go to Disney World . Soccer and swimming are my favorite sports. My favorite book is Diary of a Wimpy Kid. I hope you come again