How to Make a Monster’s Wrist Watch
Written by SB
Every monster needs a wrist watch to tell time. This article will tell you how to make one that is epic.
· a cardboard box
· box cutter
· green paint
· purple ,red ,and blue construction paper
· glue stick
· brown and black markers
1. Get your cardboard box and box cutter.
2. Take your box cutter and cut out a 10 cm wide diamond. (Let a grownup do that).
3. Paint it with the green paint. (A kid may do this part).
4. Let it dry for a couple minutes.
5. Take your purple and red construction paper.
6. Use the red construction paper what you do with it is cut out 16 numbers with the red construction paper.
7. Now use the purple construction paper. This is what you do with it you cut out 5 hands. ( The hands on a clock ) .
8. Glue it all on to make it look like a wristwatch.
9. Then take your blue construction paper and make a big bracelet .
10. Draw brown footballs on it.
11. Put it together and your done !