Copyright (c) 2014 by KB Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
KB -- Blogmeister

My Best Quest

3H 2011-12

by KB

teacher: Sue Halbert

Community Comparison Haddonfield vs Franconia

By Katie

Today I will be sharing my research about Haddonfield, NJ my hometown, and Franconia, New Hampshire. I found this research from Skype notes that I took when I Skyped with Mr. Ferguson’s 4th grade class who go to school in Franconia, and the Internet. Haddonfield and Franconia are very different we have some similarities.

Here are some similarities between Haddonfield and Franconia. We are both in the Eastern Time Zone. They like the Philadelphia Eagles we do too. That is my research showing how my hometown and Franconia are the same.

Now I am going to share about the differences between Haddonfield and Franconia. There are so many differences. They are rural community and we are suburban community. They have different native animals like bears and moose. We have squirrels, birds, and chipmunks in Haddonfield. We live on a plain and they live on mountains. These are the reasons why Haddonfield and Franconia are different.

I really enjoyed learning about my hometown and Franconia because I got to learn about different landforms and all that cool stuff. I really want to do it again! I still think that Haddonfield and Franconia are very different.  

Article posted January 6, 2012 at 09:56 AM • comment (4) • Reads 87 • see all articles

Hello! I am 8 years old. I am in 3rd grade at J. Fithian Tatem Elemantry School. I have 2 brothers, 3 dogs, 7 fish, a stepmom, a dad and a mom. My favorite food is pizza and chilli. My favorite colors are pink, red, and orange. I like cake and cupcakes. I like them even more with vanilla, icing. I love riding my bike.