Identify your favorite short story--written by you or someone else--and describe one quality that makes it work, making specific references to the text.

Publish your comment by clicking the Add to Comment button, typing your comment in the box or pasting your comment into the box, enter the privacy code, finally click submit.

Comment due on or before Friday 8:30 a.m.

Describe a personal connection to a theme in Red Scarf Girl, making specific reference to the memoir.

Directions for posting Blog articles to ClassBlogmeister: Start at www.blogmeister.com

On the right side, in the “Edit Your Blog” section, login with your Name and password. (It is case-sensitive.) Click on “Articles” Type a “Title” for your blog article (Match MY title). In the “Article” window, paste your blog article (go to the Edit menu and select “Paste”). Press ENTER again after each paragraph to create a blank line between paragraphs. Remove your heading, so your personal information is no longer there. Click “Request Publishing”, then “Save”. Only click this ONCE, even though the screen will not change much. Look at the bottom of the screen. You should now see the title of your new article listed.