Article posted September 30, 2011 at 02:18 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 145

The future library…

I picture the library of the future completely electronic. Instead of tens of shelves stocked with hundreds and even thousands of books, the shelves will be stocked with a variety of eReaders. Apple products line the walls. No library workers, no media specialists, well there will be some behind the scenes. Also this library would be unimaginably comfortable: it might even have an outdoor section. I have always heard that nature is calming.

LIBRARY: this word will have a whole new meaning. Matter of fact I have changed the entire word. eTecharary is the new name, meaning a technology/reading/gathering/learning room.

I do believe that this library might exist in the future. Technology is booming-even in media centers. I think that the future holds a lot more things like this, not just in libraries.

Article posted September 30, 2011 at 02:21 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 51

How would I design the library of the future? I would probably have an area where you would go, and just say the name of a book or author that you want to get or get a book from, and then you get your book from a slot, and the machine suggests books that it thinks you would like, considering the book/author you just picked.  There would also be very comfortable chairs, and another area where you could go to and order a drink or a cookie that would make you not tired at all, and tasted sweeter than honey.  There would also be coffee, because the adults might not want the “sleep cookie.”  And there would be beautiful, soft, blankets.  There would be a couch, and if there were too many people on it, but you wanted to sit on it, would immediately extend for a spot where you would have your space, and could kick your feet up.  There would be some tiny microscopic robots, who if you spilled what you were drinking or eating on your book, or anywhere, they would clean it up, with the puddle/crumb disappearing right before your eyes.  The librarians would be sweet, and they would have read every book in the library, and they were all old ladies with glasses.  That is what my “library of the future” would be.  There would be lots of window seats.  There would be tons and tons and tons of books in the library, from cooking to talking pop-up animal books to encyclopedias! You would never get bored at this library! (unless you can’t read or HATE books, which no one hates books!!!)

How would I design the library of the future?

My dream library would be HUGE! There would be big, squishy chairs that flipped back to be a bed. Each person had their own little room that kept you away from all of the noise. In your room you had an enormous iPad that you could search books with. When you found your book, you would click a button and the book would come in a slot to your room. You wouldn’t have to go out and search for the book, or even get out of your chair. The library would have an unlimited number of each book so there would always be a copy that was available.

For food there would be another iPad in your room that you could use to pick out any food you wanted, candy, popcorn, a full meal, etc. Again, it would just come right out to you on a conveyer belt.

In your room you would have a controller that you could steer your room around to everyone else’s room. Then you could talk to other people or have snack breaks with your friends. You could talk to other people about your book or read with a friend.

I know this type of library won’t happen soon but someday in the future if we had it, it would be so cool=http://! ☺

Article posted September 30, 2011 at 02:34 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 57

Hmmmm…….. all the possibilities!!! I think it would be cool if the library had all the books ever written in the world. I would design it like a huge castle like the old-fashioned libraries back in the day. When you walked in the front doors there would be the iPad, and you could type in whatever book you thought of. Then, you could reach into the slot near the front desk and you would find that book. . It would have giant stained glass widows, and huge double doors in the front of the building. There would also be a courtyard in the back of the building where people could read outside. It would be filled with all the beautiful trees and flowers you could ever imagine. I would put a gigantic loft right in the center of the building for the children’s’ area. It would have life size stuffed animals, beanbag chairs, swing chairs, and any thing else you can think of for a chair. There would also be this room that you could go in that changed to whatever setting you think is relaxing so you can concentrate better. You could also press a button that would make show you what is happening in the book you are reading. When you leave the library a light above the door will scan your book and tell you when it’s due. I can’t wait to build it=http://

Article posted September 30, 2011 at 02:28 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 60

I would design a library so that if you have tablet namely an iPad then you could sync the book that you want on your iPad. When the book is due though you don’t have to walk to the library you will just get a e-mail saying that your book is due and you can renew or at mid night the next day it will get erased on the Ipad. You would also have a regular reading area that we have today. We also have a movie area that you can rent, watch, or get it on your Ipad.

Article posted February 26, 2012 at 02:43 AM GMT • comment • Reads 51

I would design a library that consists of both electronic and hard copy books, a movie lounge, and a sitting area with coffee, snacks, and free Wi-Fi. To borrow hard copy books you would go through the same process as done today, but to borrow electronic books you would simply sync to your tablet, such as an iPad. A good thing about this library is when a electronic book is due you don’t have to make a special trip in to return or renew. You simply push a button on your tablet and the job is done. However after renewing it five times it will automatically get erased from your tablet. Another good thing about this library is you would be able to hang out with your friends while enjoying any of the hard cover books available for reading. The movie lounge is also a fantastic place to review your movies before checking them out. Isn’t this a fantastic library? I hope you will enjoy it in the future.

How Would I design the library of the Future?

If I could design the library of the future, I would make it HUGE. So I would be able to fit a lot more books inside. The chairs would be beanbag chairs so they would be fun to sit in. In a storage room there would be extras so everyone could get a seat….a beanbag seat. Also the bookcases would be made out of stable books…well actually that sound kind if weird so I will change that idea REWIND!! Also the bookcases would be made out of CHICKEN NUGGETS!!! Which the chicken nuggets WOULDN’T be edible, because then we wouldn’t have any bookshelves but of course I would always keep some edible chicken nuggets in my office so I would have some anytime I like. All of the books in MY library would be filled with action, adventure, and mystery. So everyone that like to read those kinds of books, this would be the library for you! Thanks for reading!!!! CHICKEN NUGGETS ARE YUMMY=http:// Random message…sorry!
mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;mso-ansi-language:EN-US;mso-fareast-language:

EN-US;mso-char-type:symbol;mso-symbol-font-family:Wingdings">:)

Article posted September 30, 2011 at 02:04 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 56

It would have a desk at the front with my name on it. It would have Georgia Tech pictures everywhere and would have a restaurant inside. It would have a indoor playground and shelves full of books. You would have to type in the name and it would appear in your hand. There would automatically be a date on the book and you would have to return it by saying return and it would disappear.

How would I design the library in the future…

I would design it with a star bucks in it. Also it would have hanging bubble chairs. It would be white and silver carpet. I would put beanbag chairs and fuzzy chairs in it. I would have a touch screen finder where you type in the book you are looking for and it would bring it to you. In this library students could either choose the chat room where you could talk about your book. Or the quiet room where you could just read. I believe in a library you should have fun and be comfortable. It would be cool to have an interesting environment to read and study!  

Article posted September 30, 2011 at 02:18 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 65

If I could design the library of the future, there would be so many books that you would never have to wait for one to come back. I hate it when there is a book that I really want, but it’s already checked out. You would be able to keep them as long as you wanted, but you would have to bring them back. There would be a door leading to another room that looks exactly like the library, except these books, you could buy. The library would always have the whole series of the certain book so you wouldn’t have to wait for it to come out. There would be a giant board on the wall and you could type in the name of the book you wanted and it would magically pop beside you. There would be a room that you could go into full of comfy chairs and fluffy pillows. There would be another board on the wall. You would be able to change the room to any thing you wanted. (cave mountain etc.) There would also be a large group of actors who would act out the book as you read. They would act it out just like the book and the characters. It would be amazing!

Article posted September 30, 2011 at 02:18 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 72

How would you design the library of the future?

If I could ever make my own library I would put some cool things in there. One of those cool parts would be to have the latest technology. I would make sure everyone could go to a computer and look at what they needed. I would also make sure I had TONS of books for people to check out. They would be all kinds of genres, lots for every age, and a different book for every person that comes.  I would want lots of customers, wouldn’t I? There would also be a HUGE iPad on the wall so you could find all the books you wanted. Even if it weren’t in the library the ipad would give it to you. I think my library would be the best library in the area. Wouldn’t you agree? 

Article posted September 30, 2011 at 02:14 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 80

It would be on the 2nd floor of a building and the floor would be clear so you could see under the floor. There would be lots of comfy chairs. There would be machines in the library so that if you couldn’t find a book you could just search it and then pick the one that you want and it would appear in a little drop box in the machine and then you would just take it out. That would be really cool. I think it would be a lot easier to find a book if we could do that.

Article posted September 30, 2011 at 02:27 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 54

If I had to design the library of the future it would be awesome. First, you would walk into the library and if you already knew what book you wanted you would just yell out the title and the book would appear magically into your hand. But, if you came to the library to search for a book you would go to a shelf that had movie theatre 3D glasses and you would see all the titles of books. Then to read the summary of the book you would just call out the name of the book and the glasses would start reading the summary aloud to you.

What if the book you want isn’t at the library you would just go to the Ipad 100 and search the book. Then a person would magically come from the other library and give you the book of your choice. Then for every book you purchase you get an ipad 12.  

Also my library of the Future would have the best coffee ever. The coffee would be imported from Bora Bora and the cream would come from Egypt. Coffee and books is possibly the best combination ever. The coffee in my library would have to become it’s on franchise business. That’s how good it would be.

My library would make reading the best thing ever to children, old people , and grownups, and old people. This isn’t just because it is also electronic just because reading is fun. Yes, reading is fun. My library would knock television right off of the market.  Reading is a scene when a person picks up a book and reads it. They will either enjoy or they will hate it. But you will never know if you hate the book or if you love the book, nope. Not until you read it.

My library of the future is just going to be awesome=http://=http://=http://=http://=http://=http://=http://=http://=http://=http://!

If I could design my own library it would be of dark wood, with comfy chairs. It would have electronic ways to find the books and to pre-order books. Everyone would have their own personal chairs. When someone came to the library there would be a front desk and you would check in and ride on a slide to your chair. Robotic waiters would come and serve you food and drinks, too. You could have your own books instead of used books, and there would be digital books on IPads, Nooks, and Kindles. You could also bring your own and the library would sync the book you want onto it. It would look very modern and expensive too.

How would I design the library of the future …

My future library would be all electronic. There would be iPads that would tell you where to find books and all the books that you checked out would be on iPads or Kindles. My library of the future would be very modern and cheek. I think that this design would make everyone want an electronic library. I think that sooner or later there will most likely be no more paper books. My future library would also have comfy chairs and a place where your book will come to life and you can see the pictures of your book around you and it would be like you were in your book. My library would be wonderful.

Article posted September 30, 2011 at 02:18 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 71

You can enter the te

How I Would Design A Library In The Future

By Tony Wyche

If I could design a library in the future, I would make mine have lots of different kinds of books. I would organize them by reading level, so it would be easier to pick out a book that is right for you. Also, I would also have iMacs in the library, so you can either find a book or research a book. That would make it easier to find a good book, because sometimes it is hard to find one.

It would also be pretty cool if the library had robot employees. They could also help you find a book. They even could read your mind and recommend a book that you would enjoy. The last thing I would put in my library of the future is comfortable chairs and couches. That would make the library AMAZING!!! They people in the library would have a comfortable place to read (or sleep).

I would allow people to sit anywhere in the library. I would stock the library with lots of choices of books, so everyone could have and like a book. I would have the option of either checking out a book or buying a book. That would be pretty cool. If they chose to check a book out, they would have to return it when 3 weeks has gone buy, so they would have enough time to read it. If the book is late, I would charge $1 each day it is missing. That seems fair since they had so much time to read it and return it. Also, if you miss treat a book, you would have too either buy that book or replace it. That is how I would design my library of the future.

xt of your blog here!

How Would I Design the Library of the Future?

I would design library of the future very different than the way it is now. I would make it so much simpler. If you know the name of the book you want to check out you can just type it in the computer and it would get it for you. If you didn’t know what book you wanted but just had an idea of your favorite kind of books, for example if you are in to adventurous books you can type in adventure and it would come up with all the adventure books. Libraries could also have to separate places, one for where people want to read and focus, and another where people can look for books and be able to talk without disturbing others who are trying to focus. I want it to be fun for everyone to come to the library. For people who don’t like to read, I would want to make the library a fun place for everyone. If someone doesn’t like to read than I would want to have someone to help him or her find a book that they will enjoy. I know I love going to the library but I want everyone else to enjoy it too.

Article posted September 30, 2011 at 03:07 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 85

I would design the library as a computer that you just say the book name and the book goes from the shelf to your hand by using a network of suction tubes. The librarian will use your eye as a way to get in to your account because you can forget your library card. I would make a robotic human so he will instantly know if your book is out who checked it out and when it will be back. Another feature of the robot it gives you related books.

Article posted September 30, 2011 at 03:06 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 61

If I could design the library of the future, I would make a computer that would listen to your voice. You would tell the computer the name of the book and/or the author of the book. Then, the computer would tell you where that book is located.

If someone wanted to sit down in a comfortable chair, they would have to whisper (because it’s a library), “Comfy chair.” Then, you would have a comfy chair to sit in. That way, no one would have to fight for chairs.

I would also make a moving device that would take you were you want to go in the library. For example, if you tell the computer which book you want, you could take the moving device to the location of the book so you don’t have to walk a far distance. 

Article posted September 30, 2011 at 03:01 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 51

Library of the Future!

By: AH7

I would make the library of the future very easy to use. Whenever you were not sure what exact book you wanted to read but you had an idea of what kind all you had to do was say the keywords and it would show the top results on a computer. Once you looked at the results you would go find them or they wouldn’t show up on the computer screen but come down a shoot for you to look at. That would be in handy whenever you new what book you wanted but just couldn’t find it. So you would say or type in the title or the author and all that have that name or author would come down the shoot. The library would also have every page in a book scanned so you could print the pages you wanted and take it home instead of the book. In order to access the scanned page you wanted you would type in the name of the book, the author(s), and the page numbers. There would be a room with lots of couches where you could read. In the back of the library there would be digital cameras to check out if you needed to record something for a project. Next to the cameras there would be movies and documentaries you could check out and play on your Mac to learn. There would also be many copies of the science and world history books so you could check them out. The library would be amazing in every way you could think. GACS would be known for its library and how flawless it was. That is what I think the library of the future should be.

Article posted September 30, 2011 at 03:02 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 206

I would design the library of the future with advancement in technology. I would have computers to search for the book you were looking for. I would make sure the library was quiet with soundproof walls. I would have every book ever written in a computer and have more copies of the books so you would never run out. I would have books on tablets and regular books. I would have suggestion for books for a specific person on a computer based on the books that had been previously been checked by that person. I would make sure there was a library in every city so all people would have access to good books. I would have a special quiet room just for reading. I would make the libraries bigger so that you would never run out of space. I think libraries are very important in communities.

how would i design the library of the future?

by: LH7

I would love to design it (as long as books exist in the future)!

If I designed the library of the future, I would make everything look modern and futuristic. I would make all of the bookshelves made of glass so that you could see through them, and I would make each shelf a different genre, and all the books in the genre would be arranged alphabetically. This would help you if you knew what kind of genre you wanted, but didn’t know which book to choose. You would have all of your options in one place instead of scrambled about.

And let’s say you had a certain book in mind. I would make it so that you could say the title of the book and it would come to you using whatever technology is around then. This would be good for if you were in a hurry to get somewhere, but wanted to get a book first. It would make library searching much easier.

Of course, just because it’s the future, there would be a robot scanning and checking out books for everyone. Librarians would still be helping around the library, and they could still help check out, but the robot would be for when they were too tired to check out books.

And, if you would prefer to read books on a screen rather than on paper, there would be a Kindle lab in the back with all of the newest models, which would each have all of the books in the library on them.

There would be a floating seating area where you could sit in chairs that hover over the floor. This would be a great place for enjoying the book that zoomed right into your hands.

And last, I would create rooms in the back for if people wanted to meet there for a book club. They would be open to all, and I could rent them out for a certain number of hours to each group.

Does this sound like a good future library? I know I would want to go there.

Article posted September 30, 2011 at 03:04 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 85

How would you design the Library of the Future?

In the future, I would design our library so we could find things easier. I would sort the books by title or genre, not author. I think everything located by author is hard to find. Because everyone knows the title of the book but you way not now the author.

The library would be set up like a lounge. We could have beanbags on the back wall. That would be the reading section. We could have the section across from the doors to be rows of books. On the side where the encyclopedias are now, there should be the check out section and move the encyclopedias to the wall behind the books shelves. The MACS would be where the books are now. To fill up that space we would get more MACS. 

If there is cool new technology in the future. The library would make a device where you type in the book and a microchip comes out and you stick the microchip in your eye and you can read it in your eye. Yes, it sounds crazy but I could be possible in the future. The beanbag lounge would still be there.

I think the Library of the future would be cool. Any of the Ideas above would be fun!

How would I design the library of the
color:red">FUTURE

I would make everything searchable. There would be only computers. They would be listed depending on these different variables:

1.     Age/Grade

2.     Topic

3.     Title

4.     Author

5.     Series

6.     Genre

The books would be kindles, and they would be 5 copies each. :)

I would have all the bookshelves on one side of the library. Then across from that I would have all the chairs and the beanbags. On the other side of the bookshelves there would be some desks to study and do homework. Then across from those desks there would be some computers and research books.

The bookshelves would be organized by title. One side would have hardbacks and the other would have paper back. You could also rent a kindle for $5. If you need help finding a book the librarians desk would be in the middle of the library and the offices would be near the desks.

That would be what I would do with the library of the future. I would try to keep the library of the future kind of the same as the old kind of library. But the library of the future would be really cool.

Article posted September 30, 2011 at 02:54 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 58

color:blue">If I could design the library in the future then I wouldn’t make to many changes. I would arrange the books in alphabetical order using the title of the book instead of the author. A lot of people including me don’t know the author of a book that they want to read but they do know the title. I think that I would also add more comfy chairs to sit in. I would have many lamps and windows so that everyone would have no problem seeing. I would make sure that there would always be someone there to help you find books and check out books. The library we have does a pretty good job of all of that but I think I would just tweak it a little bit. We have a great librarian and she does an amazing job of making sure that every one has what they need. I love to read. I think that I wouldn’t like it as mush if it were electronic. I know a lot of people like electronic books so we should have a technology area in the library so that people can choose there preference rather then having just books. I know that there are a lot of electronic books. Even if there are electronic books available to you I feel that you should still read real books. You can almost feel the books personality by looking at its pages or its cover. Weather a book is old or new it is always wonderful. I think that libraries are great places. Remember to READ! It will keep your mind active and feed your imagination.

Article posted September 30, 2011 at 03:06 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 661

How Would I Design The Library Of The Future

I would design the library of the future by having the lobby full of computers that would teleport you to the book you would want. If you have already read a book and want to know more about the book then the computer would send you into a simulation that would be exactly like the book. Once you are in the simulation you can watch the entire book and what the characters are doing and thinking. If you don’t want to go into the simulation but want to know more about the book, the computer would then pull up hundreds of facts about that book. The library would also have a floor for every author. Since there is a floor for every author there would be over a thousand floors.  There would be a super fast elevator that would take you to any floor you want or you could use the teleporting computers. Every single floor would be made out of glass. There would be a VIP room at the very top. It would be made out of gold and have very nice chairs and sofas. There would be butlers and servants getting the VIP people food or something to drink. On the roof there would be a miniature beach that had sand and a pool. People from the VIP room could come up onto the roof and have a beach party every 2 hours. It would be every 2 hours because then the VIP people would have to read for 2 hours then they could go have fun. I would design this library because it would be AWESOME!

Article posted September 30, 2011 at 03:01 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 72

If I could design a library for the future I would have a kindle lab, not a computer lab, a kindle lab. I would make it big and have meeting rooms for book clubs and I would also have more than 1 computer so people don’t have to wait in line to search a book. I would have book readings. I would have a publisher special for the school so that if people at school have a really good story we could make it into a book. I would also have a handful of people to go to the bookstore every week and find good new books. I would pick a book every year and whatever place they are in that book, we would go to that place and the first few people to get there wins. I would try to find the kids’ favorite books not mine. I would also have a book day and you could dress up like a book character every month. There are so many things I can think of I probably cant get all of it down on one piece of paper so I think I will stop here.

How would you design a library in the future?

I would design my library to have tons of books old and new. From Shakespeare to John Steinbeck and it would have all different genres from history to fairy tale. There would be a kids section and beanbag chairs for the kids to sit and read. There would also be a comfy quiet room for those tough projects and exams. I would have books on all subjects so you could learn something new every day. I would have snack machines by the front so if you get hungry you could have a quick little snack. I would have very cozy furniture and warm blankets for you snuggle up and read. My library will have fast computers for researching and a good reference section. You would have a good quiet time at my library and you would always come back for more. My library would be learning destination whether you want to find out who your ancestors were or just a quiet place to read.

Article posted September 30, 2011 at 03:03 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 51

The library of the Future

I would design the library of the future to be where we would have nook and kindles and I touches and I phone with the library app. It would be very colorful but not to colorful because some kids are distracted easily and bright colors would be distracting, but the colors in the library make you want to fall asleep and colors would make you stay up. Also if you knew the title and the author you would say the name into a microphone on a computer and it would have the book on the screen and then fall out of the computer screen. Instead of having to wait in long lines for check out, you would walk up to the door and it would scan your whole body would vibrate and then the doors would open. I also would have a little store inside where you could get accessories to decorate your personal nook or kindle and buy bookmarks or make some.

I would inspire reading on clouds because sometimes when you read you can dream at the same time and get a better understanding or thoughts about the book. There would also be a quiet room, which would be a tree house where you could go and do anything, because of its sound barriers so that you can’t hear anything.

If that were possible I would love going to the library even more.

EN-US">If I could design a library of the future, I would have a very efficient working and digital library. By that, I mean pop-up holograms for any book in the world. There would be audio previews and movie previews for each and every book. Then, once you had the book that you wanted to read in mind, a hologram book would appear in your hands. A hologram person could either read you the book, you could read it yourself, or that hologram could even show you the movie. My library would be a definite adventure.      

I would design a library into a sort of hangout that feels comfortable but is also a really good place for reading and concentrating. I would like a library to be a really great spot for doing homework, with a section for each class with non-fiction books in it and in each “class section” a place to sit where you can do work. If you were just there to find a book I would like a section for each genre. I would also really like having people walking around the library to give good book suggestions if someone wanted one. That would be really cool, because I often have a hard time finding books that I like. Maybe that could be half of it and the other could be all technology. You could have computers where you entered a genre and it would tell you the best rated and most popular of that genre. That would be cool.

I would design it by first ripping the whole library down so I can get a fresh start. I would make 15 computer stations in that library with Mac book Airs to go in the slots. I would set up 4 Ipad stations and set them up to were you just have to say what book you want and it will tell you were it is in the library. I would make it to where you just have to go up to a computer and tell it what book you are checking out and who you are. It will automatically just check it out of the library. I would put 1 robotic arm in each of the section so that once you know what section it is you can just speak into a speaker and the robotic arm would find the book and then hand it to you. I would paint it a different color like I would paint it our school colors red, black, and gold. That’s what the library should look like in my opinion.

color:#FF0080">The Library of the
Future,
color:#FF0080">

color:#FF0080">If I could design the library of the future I would go past having nooks and kindles instead of books, I wouldn’t even think about having the be read to you by a robot, I have many ideas and one of them is “Red-box Books.”

color:#FF0080">Red-box books would be a system where there would be up to eight computers with every book that would be in a regular library on it and you would choose which one you want. Then a small microchip would pop out of the computer and you would press a button and a hologram of the book would come up.

color:#FF0080">It would not be blue and transparent like a regular hologram, but would appear as a solid book, with white pages and illustrations and everything. That way if it fell in water it wouldn’t be ruined, if your dog tried to eat the pages he would be eating air, and if your baby sister or brother wanted to tear the pages out, they couldn’t.

color:#FF0080">I also might use the idea is you say the author or a book and a light  comes up where the book is. Instead of having to go search for it all you would have to do is the author’s name or the name of the book and a red light would come up and you would just go to the shelf.

color:#FF0080">Also if you said the book it could fly into your hands immediately. It would eliminate searching for the book and would be faster than a computer to find the book for you.

color:#FF0080">And checkout would be just as easy. All you would have to do is walk up to a machine and stand there. It would then scan you, picking up and you and the book, and when it was done you could leave. The image of you and the book would be saved in its memory so when you came to check it back in (you do it the same way as checkout) it would recognize you.

color:#FF0080">I would also have a studying outlet. If you needed to read a book for class and you know you couldn’t finish it in time, all you would have to do is walk up to a certain machine, put it in a slot and the computer would “zap” the information into you. No hassle, no running around, and no fuss.

color:#FF0080">Those are my ideas for the library of the future.

My library would have all the books from around the world. There would be multiple copies of each book. There would be at least 100 chairs for people to sit and read.

When you came in the door there would be a machine that you could tell it what type of book you wanted and it would take you to that section. If you said the author it would also take you there.

I would have multiple sections for young kids, kids, teens, young adults, adults, and reference. In the kids section there would several computers and plenty of young kids books. In the kids section there would be beginning chapter books and several computers. In the teens section there would be thicker books. In the young adults section there would be a lot of romance novels and long novels. In the adults section there would be thick novels and lots of comedies. In the reference section there would be lots of reference books for all types of information.