Prissy

Chattanooga woman Prissy Trash was shocked when her husband began talking about taking in a Cambodian family. She became even more shocked when he told her it was a family of seven. After some coaxing, Prissy relented and allowed the family to come in her home. She was disgusted and very unsurprised to find that they were sick and she didn’t want them in her home.  She tried to teach them how to use modern conveniences and get them to realize they didn’t have to save food. She became frustrated with them and annoyed that they couldn’t understand the concepts she was trying to teach them. After a while she grew fond of the family and came to like them more. Eventually she loved the family very much and cared for them like her own family. In the beginning Prissy had a stone cold heart toward the family, but in the end she began to care for them. It just shows how one thing can change a person so much.

r blog here!

Article posted December 1, 2011 at 09:51 AM • comment (1) • Reads 355 • see all articles