My heart was beating so fast that I thought at any second it would break a hole in my chest. I was looking around for a way out and I found a knife and remember that these guys are killers that were torturing me. I found a knife by my left foot and did I mention that I’m a black belt at karate. I found the knife and got it on the top of my shoe and I was able to through it up using my foot and catch it. When I got it in my hand those guys that I herd taking came in so I hid the knife. I was secretly cutting the rope that was holding my right hand in place though. The first guy was very small and looked like a rat and the next guy was tall and looked like a kangaroo. The 2 guys came in quiet. I was so nervous I Just now realize that I don’t remember how I got here in the first place so I end up asking the rat face guy and all he does is laugh in my face. Then the kangaroo guy told me that they were going to kill me. They both had a big smile on their faces as if they have done this before and they like killing people. The kangaroo guy got a syringe and filled it with this liquid and said that this stuff is acid and that he has seen people scream for more than 2 hours before they finally died. Now I was really scared but then finally my right hand broke free. Then when got close enough I punched him in the face really hard and he dropped to the floor. Then I got him into this special hold to where I was holding his neck and if he were to move I could do some serious damage to his neck. Then I told him to untie me. He then scrambled to his feet and as fast as he could he untied me.

Article posted October 21, 2011 at 08:55 AM • comment (2) • Reads 82 • see all articles