My current event is the Python problem with the hunting contest. This artical is about the over population of the pythons. Burmese pythons have been threatening Florida's ecosystem for years, so the state is turning to the public for help in the form of a hunting contest to lower the population of the pythons. A grand prize of $1,500 will be awarded to the person who kills the most pythons, and $1,000 will go to the person who bags the longest one. According to the rules, road kill will not be eligible. It is believed that the snakes were originally pets that found their way into Everglades National Park. The snakes prey on native wildlife such as the endangered Key Largo wood rat and the endangered wood stork. The largest prey was a 76-pound deer that was found in the stomach of a 16-foot python a few months ago. [LINK] 

I think that life without pictures would be kinda boring. I think that if ther were no picture life would also be very dull and not interesting. I think that it is hard to imagine a life without pictures. There won't be funny pictures there will just be colors.

I Think that the book in the cook will end up in the wrong hands and somoeone will use it for evil. In the ned the good guys will get the book back. There will be printing presses like they had in the renaissance time period. I also think that there will be a lot of action in this book.

Article posted September 7, 2012 at 03:29 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 61

The science in the middles ages was not advanced. It was very practical sicence for practical problems. Their science also included the study of nature. During the medieval time period the greatest scientists and doctors did not live in Europe but, instead they all lived in the Islamic Empire. Most of the science and medical practices that Europe was using came from the Islamic region. That is the science of the middle ages.

Article posted August 23, 2012 at 03:34 PM GMT • comment • Reads 56

I am doing research on the science of the middle ages.I am really excited to learn about the science of the middle ages because, I really like science. It will be really cool to do research on the middle ages and learn about their culture as well.

I recently read the book called the dead. There are many themes in this book. I think one of the themes is courage, because when the kid’s parents got sick and turned into zombies, the kids had to fend for themselves fighting through all these zombies to stay alive. They also had to scavenge for food. That takes a lot of courage to not give up and just let them eat you. They kept fighting and never gave up.

In 1314 Robert Bruce led them in the decisive battle of Bannockburn.

Robert Bruce

Robert the Bruce was king of Scotland from 1306 to 1329. He won a famous victory against the English at the Battle of Bannockburn and freed Scotland from English rule. In this battle the Scotland came out on top, defeated England, and won the battle.

Article posted January 24, 2012 at 07:04 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 41

When I was playing a basketball game last Saturday, Noah just got fouled and was getting ready to shot 2 free throws. The game was 20-22 we were losing by 2 points and it all rested on Noah to make both to tie the game and go into over time. I think that he was really nervous about the free throws. I know that he knew that he had to make both of his free throws in order to go into overtime. He had a lot of pressure. Noah is at the line and he shoots but he misses, but he ends up making the second one. We ended up losing by 1 point.

We should judge them on there athletic performance. Because not all good ball players have to be a role model to be respected.

When you are in an argument when there are 2 people going at each other they could be just like making untrue statements about you. It can also be found in a setting at school when you are in a competition boy vs. girls one of the boys could say that girls are bad at sports which isn’t true plenty of girls are good at sports, some are even better than boys.