I think that a world without pictures would be hard and boring. Some pictures are really funny and some help us learn. Without pictures, the famous artisit would not be famous artist....I can't imagine what my life would be like without pictures. 

I have already read my book so I know what will happen. I thinkt that The Falconers Knot is set in the Middle Ages because of the actions in the book. For one, It does not talk about anything that happened in the Renaissance time period. And some of the other actions in the book ake me think that the book is set in the Middle ages.

Article posted September 7, 2012 at 03:24 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 52

While learning about the Renaissance politics I got to know a lot about the government and how it worked. I have gotten to know about some of the people that has impacted our culture today. It was a lot of fun to know about the politics during this time period.

Article posted August 23, 2012 at 03:38 PM GMT • comment • Reads 69

Im learning about the Renaissance time period. I am learning about the politics and the government. I like this topic because its really fun watching people argue with the government. I also get to know about how the governemnt rules. I am learning about this on the internet....