chapter 1 continued

Once there was a boy, and he loved football. He loved to play football, he loved to watch football, and he loved to talk about football. He even had his own team on fantasy football. His name was Tim. Tim was a pretty cool guy. He had many friends. Did very well in school. And was a great athlete.

There was only one problem though… he was small. He was also very skinny. At school, people would make fun of him, tease him and push him around. Sometimes, even his friends would judge him. Then Tim would look like he was laughing with them, but it really hurt him inside.

Every day, he would tell his dad he wanted to be bigger, stronger, faster and his dad always told him one way to do that. He would have to work at it all the time. Since his dad was as skinny as a stick in his childhood years, he knew how much he had to work. He would also have to eat, eat, eat, eat… and eat some more. And he would do just that.

Article posted October 21, 2011 at 08:58 AM • comment (2) • Reads 53 • see all articles