Copyright (c) 2014 by FR Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
FR -- Blogmeister

7th period Spring 2013

by FR

1st Chapter

One day there was a boy named Steven and he loved to play lacrosse, he wanted to play travel lacrosse in the summer for the Duluth Coyotes. It was his second year playing lacrosse; he wasn’t very good his first year but he had trained hard the whole off-season to be the best he could be. If you played for the Coyotes then you would usually play in the GLL and he played for the Trojans that came from the school CAGS in that league. And today was his first game for the CAGS Trojans. He came in and warmed up with his best friends and his fellow midfielders Jack, Brandon, David, and Trey. They were playing the Tigers, a team said to have the best player to come through the league in a long time, his name was Troy. The Trojans started the game and won the faceoff against the Tigers, he throw it to his friend named Ethan their attack, Steven found an open whole and ran through it, Ethan sold it perfectly and hit me perfect on the cut the he then bounced it into the bottom left corner for the first score of the game. The fans cheered and the referees signaled that the goal was good. It was going to b a long day.

ere!

Article posted October 7, 2011 at 08:58 AM • comment (1) • Reads 46 • see all articles