My article is about war fought in Syria. It talks about how close the war will progress into its final stage. The rebel army and the government have been fighting for 22 months and both sides are gaining little ground. The US government is afraid that the Assad Regime will start using chemical weapons but there is little evidence that they will. Many people are starting to predict that the flnal stage of this war is coming. I hope this war will end soon because thousands of people have already died in this civil war and I do not want more lives to end.

mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";

color:black;mso-ansi-language:EN-US;mso-fareast-language:EN-US;mso-bidi-language:

AR-SA">Read more:

minor-fareast;mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";

mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;mso-ansi-language:EN-US;mso-fareast-language:

EN-US;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA">
color:#003399">
http://world.time.com/2012/12/06/is-syrias-civil-war-entering-its-final-act-or-poised-for-a-new-phase/#ixzz2ENVYXnXk

Article posted October 29, 2012 at 01:42 AM GMT • comment • Reads 49

If there were no pictures, the earth would be very dull. It would be dull because pictures are everywhere. Pictures can express color and form unlike words. For instance you cannot show how food looks just by words. Pictures can describe some things that words cannot.

Article posted October 3, 2012 at 01:13 AM GMT • comment • Reads 49

When Widge was sent to Shakespeare’s play, Hamlet, to copy all of the script, I do not think it is possible for him to write down all of Hamlet’s script. I think it is physically impossible even with a special way of writing.
font-weight:normal;mso-bidi-font-weight:bold">There are many connections in this book to the Middle Ages/Renaissance Period. For instance, the book was historical fiction. Examples proving the book is historical fictions are: Shakespeare was a real person, he wrote Hamlet and other plays, and the Globe Theatre was a real place.

font-weight:normal;mso-bidi-font-weight:bold">

Philosophy is "learning about learning". Philosophy concentrates on nature and how things work but in the Middle Ages it focused on religion. It is because religion was very important back then, for example, the pope was more powerful than the king and the kings take orders from the church. So many philosophers had questions about God, such as, Did He exist? How did He create the world? Etc. Philosophy has changed the world even today. Philosophers started colleges back then that are the basis of our modern colleges and they changed how modern philosophers think. Augustine and Boethius were the main two philosophers in the middle ages. Boethius asked questions about common traits and Augustine had questions about Christianity. Philosophy was about everything and anything but now with technology we know the answers to philosophical questions.

Article posted August 23, 2012 at 03:39 PM GMT • comment • Reads 40

I am excitied about learning about philosophy in the middle ages. It is becuase I have always wanted to learn about philosophy. It is one of my mom's favroite subjects. Phliosophy is the critical study of the basic principles and concepts of a particular branch of knowledge. In philosophy there are three main branches, natural, moreal and metaphysical philosophy. I am most excited about natural philosphy becuase it the study of nature science and I really enjoy nature a lot. I cannot wait until I start learning more about philosophy.