Title: Unit 1 Ind. Focus (08/22/12)
Description: Reflect on individual area of focus, what you are excited about
learning and how you plan to go about learning it. This should be in paragraph form.

Article posted August 22, 2012 at 07:22 PM GMT • comment • Reads 37

I am excited about learning about the Mideval Times. I want to learn about the religion and whta were some of the great battles about. I like to learn about the old days of the world because i like to see how far the world has come over thousands of years.

I will learn these things by watching movies on the subject. I will read books on the crusades and other wars and battles that the Mideval Times consisted of. I will also look on websites any time I have any questions about the Medieval Times.

Article posted August 22, 2012 at 07:20 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 36

I am very interested about my individual focus; which is science. I know a lot about science because of learning about it in school. Last year, I thought that science was very interesting because we did a lot of fun experiments. I would like to learn about the experiments that they did back in the Middle Ages. I was thinking about researching things on the internet and learn a lot of different things about science in the Middle Ages.

Article posted August 23, 2012 at 03:39 PM GMT • comment • Reads 36

I am excitied about learning about philosophy in the middle ages. It is becuase I have always wanted to learn about philosophy. It is one of my mom's favroite subjects. Phliosophy is the critical study of the basic principles and concepts of a particular branch of knowledge. In philosophy there are three main branches, natural, moreal and metaphysical philosophy. I am most excited about natural philosphy becuase it the study of nature science and I really enjoy nature a lot. I cannot wait until I start learning more about philosophy.

Article posted August 23, 2012 at 03:36 PM GMT • comment • Reads 36

What did people think like in the Middle Ages? What were some new ideas and inventions? My area of focus is Middle Ages Philosophy. I am excited about this because I think that it will be interesting to hear about how people thought in the Middle Ages. I also want to learn about some inventions and ideas because I want to learn about how inventions and ideas have changed since the Middle Ages. I think that the ways of thinking have affected how we think in modern day times. I want to learn by reading books because I love reading. I hope that what I learn will help my group when we make our project.

Article posted August 23, 2012 at 03:38 PM GMT • comment • Reads 38

Im learning about the Renaissance time period. I am learning about the politics and the government. I like this topic because its really fun watching people argue with the government. I also get to know about how the governemnt rules. I am learning about this on the internet....

Article posted August 23, 2012 at 03:34 PM GMT • comment • Reads 41

I am doing research on the science of the middle ages.I am really excited to learn about the science of the middle ages because, I really like science. It will be really cool to do research on the middle ages and learn about their culture as well.

Article posted August 22, 2012 at 07:24 PM GMT • comment • Reads 39

I am mostly excited about learning more & more Spanish! For some reason I have always had a 'thing' for Spanish speaking people. It's just crazy how fast they speak! I will also enjoy medieval times because then I can learn their life style and compare it to mine! I like the movie "How To Train Your Dragon" and there are Vikings in that movie... and I love Vikings and they are in medieval times:)!! I am excited for this semester’s PreLang class.

:)<3:D

~KITTY

color:#33C5FF"> 

Article posted August 22, 2012 at 07:24 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 39

My area focus was on daily life for the middle ages. I chose daily life because I thought that it would be the most interesting to learn about. I am excited to learn what people did regularly in their lives and how much different life was back then. I plan on learning about these things by reading books and online sites about the middle ages.

Article posted August 22, 2012 at 07:24 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 41

Hello. :3 This semester I'm in charge of the Science section in my group. I'm excited to learn about old science because, I like science. :3 And I'm interested in the  Rennisance , so old science and the Rennisance are a combination I couldn't resist. :3 I plan on learning by paying attention and listening in class.

Article posted August 22, 2012 at 07:29 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 39

I chose science for my individual focus. I chose science because science is one of my favorite subjects, and I'm pretty good at science too. Some of the things that I am going to be doing to do to learn that is read about it, search it on the internet and watch videos on them.

Article posted August 22, 2012 at 07:25 PM GMT • comment • Reads 41

I'm excited this year for history. This year I want to learn ALOT about the history of middle ages. I love seeing castles and wars! It just gets me excited. i hope we spend most of our time learning about old times & topics similar to it. I enjoy & suceed in history learning, so I am extrmely excited for this year! I learn the best by watching & listening. Short movies really get to me. When i watch them, it sticks to my brain for weeks, so that would be nice to watch short movies on what we are learning. I hope we have fun! :) 

Article posted August 22, 2012 at 07:19 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 43

I am really excited about how they use science in the middle ages. You would have to be pretty smart to use science back then because there was no technology back then. That is pretty amazing that they can do that just using their brains. I am excited to learn about science used in middle ages.

Article posted August 22, 2012 at 07:28 PM GMT • comment • Reads 38

I am looking forward to this smester in Pre-Lang. I am exited about learning about all the castles and the people who lived in them, their daily life, and all about the battles/wars. I am planning on learning this by watching videos and and searching the internet for information. I learn best by watching movies so I will probably do that the most.

Article posted August 22, 2012 at 07:26 PM GMT • comment • Reads 36

My topic of the renaissance is politics. My area of focus is the leaders and rule makers and rules/laws. I am excited to learn about who was in charge and the leaders. I plan on learning the information by looking at this pdf I found on the internet. 

Article posted August 22, 2012 at 07:46 PM GMT • comment • Reads 41

mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";

mso-ansi-language:EN-US;mso-fareast-language:EN-US;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA">Medieval philosophy is conventionally construed as the philosophy of Western Europe. Nearly all of the medieval thinkers—Jewish, Christian, and Muslim Medieval philosophy is conventionally construed as the philosophy of Western Europe. Nearly all of the medieval thinkers—Jewish, Christian, and Muslim

Article posted August 22, 2012 at 07:25 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 38

For my individual focus in this class, I get to study renaissance philosophy. I am excited about learning this topic because I get to learn about the different beliefs and people had during the renaissance. I also get to learn what people thought of different things during the renaissance time. I will learn about renaissance philosophy by going to different online resources that contain useful and credited information. I can also use different books and articles to help me learn more about the renaissance.               

Article posted August 22, 2012 at 07:21 PM GMT • comment • Reads 38

I'm especially excited about Daily Life. I learned a lot about Western civilization and it's art in Humanities last year. That was my favorite class, so I'm hoping this class will broaden my understanding of the artist and what they were going through during those times. I plan to learn more about these subjects by working with my sister, also helping her with her classes. I would also go to the library to check out certain books on the subject.

Article posted August 22, 2012 at 07:22 PM GMT • comment • Reads 38

My focus is science. I agreed to science because I enjoy learning about science and escpesially science that taught us some modern things. It really interests me, and I hope to have fun with my focus. I know a little bit about the Middle Ages, but I know nothing about what they did with science, so that is what I am most excited about. I plan to learn this by looking at some scientists in the Middle Ages, and look at some of their accomplisments and mistakes. 

Article posted August 22, 2012 at 07:21 PM GMT • comment • Reads 34

I am looking foward to learning about the middle ages. I will learn by using my reasouces and listen to my friends while they are giving me information. My area of focus is when someone explains what we are supost to do. I have truble when no one explains what I am supost to do I get more focused when someone explains it.

Article posted August 22, 2012 at 07:21 PM GMT • comment • Reads 35

I am excited to learn about how people in the middle ages I want to know how they lived and if they made any break throughs in their time. The way I will find out these things is I will look for resources on the internet and take notes.

Article posted August 22, 2012 at 07:24 PM GMT • comment • Reads 35

I'm am excited about learning about the middle ages daily life. I've learned a lot about the middle ages already  because last year we learned a lot about it in social studies. I enjoyed learning about the middle ages last year and im looking forward to learning new great things this year too! I plan on reading a lot about middle ages on the internet and books. If i can find some I would like to find movies on them.

Article posted August 22, 2012 at 07:32 PM GMT • comment • Reads 40

My individual area of focus was science. I'm exicited about learning about it because science is one of my favorite subjects. I like to learn about history and science, so both together is interesting. Historical science is like ancient astronomy.  My plan to learnis to look it up in textbooks, science, and history websites and ask for help from people that know the subject well.

Article posted September 19, 2012 at 01:58 AM GMT • comment • Reads 36

I chose Medieval Philosophy because i thought it would be interesting to learn about Medieval philosphy. To learn more than what I already know I would read books and search internet sites.

Article posted August 22, 2012 at 07:25 PM GMT • comment • Reads 35

I am exited to learn about the politics of the late middle ages. It will be interesting to learn about how much control the church had on the governments of the day. It will also be interesting to learn about the politics  of the Crusades and who were the actual leaders in the crusades. I will learn about this by looking for reliable sources on the internet that have .org or .edu suffixes. I reaserch this to get solid info that i can use to connect to our lives today.

Article posted August 22, 2012 at 07:23 PM GMT • comment • Reads 37

In individual activity im doing politics. Im excited about learning politics. im exciting because it sounds very fun it sounds very fun. I plaln to learn politics by searching the information on the internet. I also plan to learn it by looking at text books and many other way.

Article posted August 23, 2012 at 03:49 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 38

Daily life in the Renissance period looks pretty interesting to me. i am looking foward what were some of the jobs of that period and how they made money. I amalo curious what they cooked, hunted,and ate. In daily life in the Renissance also includid farming. Whatever they farmed was what they ate. For example, middle class people didn't hve any spare time. Baicly middle class people worked the entire day, But I am really lookig forwrd to learning about daily life in the Renissance period.

Article posted August 23, 2012 at 03:45 PM GMT • comment • Reads 38

My individual area is politics. I am exited about learning more about the time period because when i did it in Mr. Bailys class I did not do to good. In the politics area I did not learn anything so I wanted to get a second chance at learning this. I hope that this will be better than last year and I can learn the medieval times. I was very interested to find out that we were doing medieval time because I like that subject to. That is why I’m glad to do politics of the medieval times period.

Article posted August 23, 2012 at 03:46 PM GMT • comment • Reads 33

My invidual focus is on science. I'm excited about learning how they used science in daily life. Also how science helped them in war because they had weapons and they needed to know how to use them right? I'm also excited to learn about science becuase we might make fun projects out of what we learn! I hope my invidual focus will be more exciting then what it sounds! 

Article posted August 23, 2012 at 03:42 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 33

In my group, my focus is science. I am excitd about learning abaout how much they knew about astrponomy and stars.  I'm also excited to learn about all they knew aout medicine. But i think im most excited to see how they used what they knew and how they used it. I am very excited about to learn.

Article posted August 23, 2012 at 03:41 PM GMT • comment • Reads 37

Learning about daily life in the Middle Ages will be exciting. I will get tolearn what they ate and how they worked. I will also learn about their knowledge and their schools. Learning about how other people lived and how their lives changed the world. Learning about life in the Middle Ages will be awesome and fun!

Article posted August 23, 2012 at 03:33 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 38

Here is wy I am really excited about learing the science in the renissance time period. I am really excited about it because science is one of my favorite subjects. I planto learn of science in the renissance by watching vidoes and reading information about it. I think im going to enjoy the renissance

Article posted August 23, 2012 at 03:41 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 34

I'am excitied about learning everything about philosophy about the renassiance. I'am planning on learning about it watching videos on youtube and discussing with my group and just talking about it so I could know everything about philosophy in the renassiance. I wanted to do daily life but I'am doing philosophy. So I'am looking forward to learning about the renassiance.

Article posted August 23, 2012 at 03:31 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 37

I am excited to learn about what people did in their time. What some games or things they did with free time. What they wore in battles or at home. I plan to take notes and make a project to help me learn more about it. I could make a house and show things that happened in the house.

Article posted August 23, 2012 at 03:38 PM GMT • comment • Reads 35

I'm excited about learning science in the Middle Ages.  I'm excited because I have always loved science and I always wondered where some of the creations started. The way I plan to learn is write down notes or make presentations.  Another way is to read the facts over with a group or just a partner.

Article posted August 23, 2012 at 03:51 PM GMT • comment • Reads 37

I am learning about the Reniassence and in my group i am studing politics. I am very excited about learning about politics in the Renessance time. I am excited about learning about politics in  the Renessance time because i want to know what it was like then. Also to learn how politics were different then from now. So I think that this unit will be super fun and infomational!

Article posted August 23, 2012 at 03:46 PM GMT • comment • Reads 38

I guess I’m exited about learning something new. And something that’s different from us today, which is kool. But I think I’m also excited about learning about what Sally has to say about her section, and Lacey’s, and Amanda. (By the way I reallllllly like my group.) I really like the idea of learning about something that I already learned about a little. Something that I enjoy and learn about it more.
mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"">

mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"">(I like smiley faces)

Article posted August 23, 2012 at 03:34 PM GMT • comment • Reads 37

I have the part of learning philosophy in reanaissance. I am excited about learning the study of knowledge they had and I'm also excited about how many and what kind of philosphers they had. I'm going to learn about it through good websites, and good videos. If I need more information, I might look for good articles on magazines or books that I might have at home. In total, I will learn about philosophers and philosophies through internet and articles.