Copyright (c) 2014 by JH Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
JH -- Blogmeister

7th period Spring 2013

by JH

"Times New Roman"">Mount Unknown

"Times New Roman"">By: Brandon, Pruitt, Ford, James, and Jack

Thomas and his friend Charles are 16 years old.  Both of their moms are actresses and they live in LA. One day, the two friends embark on an expedition with their families. They are all going to the great Mount Unknown in Japan. Mount Unknown has never been explored; that is why it is called Mount Unknown. Thomas, Charles, and their families will be the first people to climb and explore this mountain.

mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"">            On their way to Japan, they encounter a Japanese gentleman that could help them on their journey to the top of Mount Unknown. He was a supreme guide that knew every terrain on the island of Japan. They rented two beat up jeeps to get to the base of the mountain. On their way, a flat tire extended their trip. When they finally arrive at the base of the mountain, they see huge rocks falling from steep cliffs. Since their tour guide was a veteran he guided them to a safe location to start climbing.

mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"">            “Dad stop!” Thomas yelled to his dad. Thomas’s dad and the tour guide were fighting over food. In one swift motion, Thomas’s dad was on the ground bleeding. The tour guide then became very arrogant and said that he excelled in martial arts. The mothers rushed over to see what had occurred. When they saw how injured the father was, they took him into a tent to tend to him.

mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"">            Once Thomas’s dad recovered from his injury, they continued on their journey up the mountain. Out of nowhere a blizzard comes. Everyone is hectic and rushes around to set up camp. Thomas’s dad’s condition was degrading and had become very sick. Charles’s sister has become so cold that she has hypothermia. Soon the blizzard dies down and dies down and everyone exhausted. Charles’s sister is so cold that she is turning blue. They decided to stay but because she will die if they keep moving. Over night both Charles’s sister died from hypothermia and Thomas’s dad died from losing too much blood.

mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"">            They continue their journey up the Mt Unknown. They are almost at the top when there is a sudden shaking. Everyone stops and listens. They hear a distinct sound, something know has heard be for except the tour guide. “Run!” he yells. Everyone dashes down the mountain. Mt. Unknown is a volcano the tour guide yells. Right as he finished saying that Mt. Unknown unveils its true identity as a lot of lava flows down the mountain.

mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"">            Charles and Thomas are faster than everyone and as they look back they only see lava, the tour guide, and Charles’s mom. The abundance of lava has killed horde of people behind them. Charles looks at Thomas and can interpret what he is thinking.

mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"">“We are all going to die!”

mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"">            5 months later, Thomas and Charles are in a rural are of Japan. This was just a casual day to them, five months before this it wouldn't be. 1/8 of the way down the mountain the tour guide was engulfed in the lava after looking back. After finding refuge they are stunned when they find Charles’ moms body a mile from the campsite. It looked like she had been persecuted. She was dead. This was bad because she cooked their minute of food. Charles and Thomas were very worried because know one has come for them. They will soon die. They have learned to hunt and how to make shelter. There most be something inhibiting the rescuers from saving them but what? They decided to find their way back to civilization. On their way back they see a train in the distance. They run toward it. They know that they can follow their way back to civilization.

mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"">            Suddenly they hear a channel 5-action news helicopter in the distance. They start jumping out of excitement. When the helicopter turns towards them, Charles and Thomas know for sure that they are finally safe.

Article posted December 15, 2011 at 10:56 AM • comment • Reads 69 • see all articles