The best thing about 6th grade is that we have so much freedom and we get to use Studywiz and Mac Books. I hate to be walking in lines everywhere and then your teacher says you have to quiet in the halls and blah, blah, blah! I also like the lockers because whenever I have a project due, I can always put it in my locker until I need to turn it in. I love whom I have for my teachers. They are very nice and funny. I think this will be a very good year.

The only thing I don’t like about 6th grade is the truckloads of homework I have! Just let me tell some things I have for homework. I have a vocabulary practice for social studies due September 9th, science vocabulary practice due September 13th, 7 papers for social studies due September 9th, 14 papers due for social studies due September 19th, and there is more but I figured you didn’t want to hear the rest. As you can see, 6th grade can be really or really easy, it can be boring or it can be really fun.

Article posted August 26, 2011 at 09:27 AM • comment (4) • Reads 58 • see all articles