The Girl Who Spelled Freedom

The Girl Who Spelled Freedom

My blog post is about the movie “The Girl Who Spelled Freedom”, I’m going to talk about the character, Prissy Thrash. In the beginning of the story Prissy was kind of against the fact that a family of seven was coming to live with her family. She thought that she couldn’t handle it. When The Yang family first gets there they are very nervous and don’t speak English. Prissy gets very frustrated with the family at first. As, the family starts to learn English and get more comfortable with the Trash family; Prissy starts to get comfortable with them as well. By the end, when Lin really relies on Prissy and is ever fond of her, Prissy is her fond of the rest of the family too. By the end, the Trash and Yang families combined into one big family. Prissy completely changed her thoughts over The Yang family, this movie really showed me how you can over come hard times.

Article posted December 1, 2011 at 10:14 AM • comment (2) • Reads 96 • see all articles