Copyright (c) 2014 by TW Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
TW -- Blogmeister

6th period Spring 2013

by TW

What is Prejudice?

I think that prejudice means the act of disliking things. Or it may mean to not like something. Someone can feel prejudice to someone else. It is not good to feel that way to someone else. It can also be an action that can result or may result in action. It can also be an opinion that is not real. Someone can spread a prejudice rumor about someone. That has happened lots in my life. People have told me to pass a prejudice rumor. Sometimes, I am tempted to spread it, but I don’t. I always try to stop the prejudice rumor. Some of them are worse than others.

I have also seen people that have prejudice beliefs. They either believe in no god or many gods. Some don’t believe that Jesus is the son of God. Those are all prejudice beliefs. I believe in the right opinion. That there is only one God and Jesus is the son of God. People may think I have a prejudice belief, but they are wrong. The way of God is the right way.

Article posted September 16, 2011 at 08:29 AM • comment (2) • Reads 88 • see all articles