Copyright (c) 2014 by DR Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
DR -- Blogmeister

7th period Spring 2013

by DR

Chapter 2
After about a year of this he realized he was getting better. He realized that all of this hard work was paying off. Before he knew it he was 11 years old and going into Junior High. At this time his parents were really having a hard time providing for his family. So naturally Jake knew like always that he wouldn’t be able to play organized basketball for the school. This wasn’t new to Jake so that year he continued getting better by playing on the downtown court with the older guys.

One cold, crisp winter night he was playing in one of the daily games and something amazing happened. Jake had scored a basket! He was so surprised! From this point on he started being able to score a least a basket each game. And then one day his mom said that she and his dad had made enough money for him to play organized basketball for the school. His mom told him when he came back from one of the downtown basketball games. Should he take the offer or should he not?...

Article posted October 21, 2011 at 08:28 AM • comment • Reads 85 • see all articles