Copyright (c) 2014 by DR Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
DR -- Blogmeister

7th period Spring 2013

by DR

My goals are to read more altogether which help me with my academics. I want to start by reading one book a week, consistently. I also want to read the Bible more to help me grow closer to Jesus. i want to start my reading about a chapter in the car on the way to school every day. My let goal is to meet 10 new people avery quarter in school. One way to start this is to sit by new faces at lunch. I hope to achieve all of my goals this semester.

Article posted January 7, 2012 at 12:04 AM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 36

My goals are these:

·      I want to get better at Language Arts (nouns, verbs, adverbs, etc.) and take ALL of the practice quizzes.

·      I want to get closer to God.

·      I want to be nice to EVERYONE, ALL THE TIME, EVERYWHERE.

I am going to study LA each week with mom, (especially the nouns, verbs, adverbs, etc.) and I am going to remind myself each week- TAKE THE PRACTICE QUIZ!!! (And actually take it!!!)  I am also going to read the Bible, asking my mom questions about the things I don’t understand, and listening to what she says.  I am also going to try to only thing POSITIVE thoughts, only the good things about each person I encounter… I will try to be happy all the time, nice to everyone, and not annoying.  I will try to help out.

I am going to try to meet these goals by:

·      The end of the school year (LA)

·      January 1, 2013 (Closer to God)

·      July 4, 2013 (Nice)

I hope I achieve these goals, and I hope that you achieve yours!!!  

My academic goal is to be more organized with my work. I will do this by making more folders so I don't lose my work. My spiritual goal is to have God lead me on the way to everlasting life, which is our school theme for the year. I can do this by praying to God a lot. My social goal is to make more friends. I will do that by being more positive because I am usually very negative and that doesn't get me a lot of friends. Those are my 3 goals.

My academic goal is to read at least 5 novels this semester. I hope to reach it by the end of the year. I can do this try to read a book each month, and read a little bit every night. My spiritual goal is to come closer to God. I want to reach this goal by the end of the year. I can reach this goal by reading the bible, going to church, and praying. My social goal is to make another friend. I want to complete this goal by the end of the year. I am going to be friendly and positive to achieve this goal.

My Goals:

My academic goals for this year are to turn in all of my work on time. Another goal is to check netclassroom frequently for missing work. My steps to achieve these goals are to make sure I listen to when work is due and not wait until the last minute to work on it. I say that these goals should be met as soon as possible.

My spiritual goals for this year are to read the bible more and to strive to be more Christ like. The steps to achieve these goals are to make time to read the bible and to control my anger. Only use it when it is needed. This goal should be met by the end of this year.

My social goals for this year are to make more friends and not exclude people from my “circle” of friends. The steps to achieve this goal are to be nicer to the new students and if they are alone I should go and play with them or whatever they are doing. This goal should be met by the time school is out.

My personal goals are I want to turn in all of my work on time and not fight as much with my sister.I also want to make new friends and Get to know God better. I will not make my sister mad and keep her from fighting with me and I will talk to new people. I will pray to God daily and do every paper as if it is for God.

Article posted January 10, 2012 at 02:17 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 39

My Goals

This semester my academic goal is to work harder on my wordly wise lessons.To do this I will put a lot of effort on my test and daily grades. This will be “due” at the end of the semester. Also my spiritual goal is to Let God lead me in my life. I will do this by trusting and keeping faith in Him. This will hopefully be completed in two months. My social goal is to make and keep new friends. I will do this by being positive and caring. I hope to reach this goal by 1 month.

My academic goal is to Wordly Wise tests. I will achieve my goal by studying more. I want to meet my goal by the end of the school year. My spiritual goal is to read my bible more. I will achieve my goal by reading a little every day. I want to meet my goal by February. My social goal is to make new friends. I will achieve my goal by being nice and outgoing. I want to meet my goal by February.

My Goal Setting Sheet.

My academic goal is to get an A or A- in all of my classes. Some ways to help me accomplish it is to make good grades, study hard, and in LA to do all my practice quizzes. My Spiritual goal is to have a strong relationship with God. Some ways to do that is to pray, read the bible, go to church and not mess around. My Social goal is to make people feel good about themselves. A way to do that is talk to random people and tell them hi or compliment them on something.

Goal Setting 

One of my goals is to finish my WW practice quizzes on time and I will do this by writing down the due date of it. This goal should be achieved by the end of the semester. One of my spiritual goals is to walk with God by praying and studying His word daily. I would like to achieve this goal in about two weeks. My last goal for this year is to solve problems with my sister. I will do this by being nicer to her and not arguing with her. I want to complete this goal by the end of February.

Goal Setting

My academic goal is to read at least 8 books by the end of the school year. I will do this by reading at least 15 minutes each night. I should achieve this goal by the end of the semester. Another goal that I have is to be baptized. I will do this by studying the Bible with my dad and talking to other people about God so I can understand Him more. My last goal is to not fight as much with my sister. I will do this by being much nicer to my sister. This goal should be met by the end of the year.

Goal Setting

My Goal setting for 2012 is simple. I want to become better at everything I do. I want to become a leader, I want to try harder in all of my classes, and I want put my problems in God’s hands. I want to do these things because I think by doing them I will become a better person. This year I want to become more mature and I think by sticking to these goals I will become more mature.   

My goals for 2012 are to become better friends with the people that I don’t talk to that much. Spiritually, I want to pray every night and every morning. I’m going to do this by making reminders. Lastly, in school I want to be a faster reader. These are my 2012 goals!

This semester I would like to improve my life by setting some goals. I have three different goals in different parts of my life. My first goal is in academics in academics I want to read more because I think that I don’t read enough and my other goal in academics is to make better grades in subjects I struggle in. The way I can make that goal is by asking for help in stuff I don’t understand. I would like to make this goal by the end of the school year. My other goal is Spiritually in my spiritual life I would like to do What Would Jesus Do and I would do this because sometimes I can be mean to people when I don’t need to be and the way I can do it is my showing Jesus and God in everything I do. My last goal is Socially my social goal is to be nicer to others that may not be nicer to me. The way I can do this is by being more patient with people that make me mad. I would like to have this goal done when I am ready because this is a big adjustment. I think I can make my goals happen.

Goal Setting 2012

I have three goals I would like to make. The academic goal is to be more prepared in school. I have to really get it together and make sure I have everything and have done everything before I get to school. I want this goal to be made by April at the latest. My spiritual goal is to get a lot closer to God. I need to pray more and realize what he has done for me. I want this goal to be made by the end of this school year. My last goal, the social goal, is to let more people in my life. I need to be more flexible with them, and I want to make this goal very soon.  

Goal Setting

These are my goals for the future:

My academic goal is that I read more books. The steps for this goal are: I use my time wisely and remember that I can learn from reading. I want this goal to be completed by the end of the semester. My Spiritual goal is to build a better relationship with God/Jesus. The steps for this goal are: I pray, pay attention in Bible class, and continue to go to church every week. I want this goal to be completed by June 31. My social goal is to have more friends. The steps for this goal are: Be kinder to people, think of other before I think of myself, and accept others for who they are. I want this goal to be completed by the end of this school year.    

Article posted January 7, 2012 at 01:00 AM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 34

For this year, I have set 3 goals for myself Academically, Spiritually, and Socially. My Academic goal is to do better on my Wordly Wise test and go to at least 5 help sessions/online help sessions. I will try to make this goal by studying harder than I usually do. My Spiritual goal is to try to finish the whole entire Bible. I will try to make this goal by read at least ½ of a chapter every night before I go to bed. This goal will be met by Christmas 2012. My Social goal is to help my parents out around the house and to make sure that my room is clean every night before I go to bed. To make this goal, I will offer to clean up around the house and I will clean my room every single day by checking my room before I go to bed. I think I should get in the habit of doing this chore in one month.

My Goals 

This year I have made myself 3 new goals. I have made 1 for Academics, 1 for my Religion, and 1 for my Social life. This semester in Language Arts I am setting a goal to make it to at least 6 help sessions in the morning. I am going to do this by making sure I got to sleep early whenever I have a help session the next morning. I will also make sure to get up early in the morning, so I can make it to school on time. I plan to meet this goal by the end of my 6th grade year. Another one of my goals is to read the book of Genesis. I am going to read during school and a lot more after school to achieve this. I plan to finish Genesis in 2 months. My last goal is to help my mom around the house. I am going to get in the habit of sweeping and feeding our pets whenever I get home. I plan to get in the habit of doing this in 1 month. I plan to finish all of my 3 goals by the end of the school year, but hopefully sooner!

My Goals

My first goal this year is to finish The Hunger Games series this semester. I will achieve this goal by reading at home when I have free time. My second goal this year is to get closer to God. I will achieve this goal by praying, reading the Bible, and doing the right thing. There is no end to how close I can get to God. My third goal this year is to do well in basketball this year. I will achieve this goal by practicing. I know I can achieve all of these goals.

Article posted January 9, 2012 at 01:12 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 38

I have three goals for this year: one academic, one spiritual, and one social. My academic goal is to make a better grade in my Honors Pre Algebra class. I feel like I’m falling behind in it because I’m learning  a lot of new, hard concepts. To make my goal, I need to be more organized with my homework, and spend more time checking it when I finish, that way if I catch a wrong answer, I can correct it. I also want to study harder. I think that that will improve my test scores. I want to make this goal by the end of the semester, when our final grade is posted.

My spiritual goal is to go to church services more often. Normally I go every other week, but I want to start going every week instead of skipping because I don’t feel like going. Sometimes, I just go to Confirmation, but then skip the service, but I want to start doing both so that I can can get closer to God. By the end of the school year, my goal is to have gone every week that I can.

My social goal is to stop becoming easily jealous of other people. Sometimes I get jealous of certain things my friends have, like when I was the only person in my group of friends without a cell phone for a long time. I definitely need to stop being jealous of my friends by being more grateful for the things I have, and not spending all my time wanting the things that other people have. I want to meet this goal very soon.

Article posted January 8, 2012 at 04:37 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 36

Goals

I have different goals for 2012. I have goals for different categories.  

My academic goal is to turn in work on time in Language Arts. Last semester, I didn’t turn in my things on time. To achieve that goal I will check Studywiz every night to see the upcoming assignments. I plan to reach this goal by the end of the school year.

My spiritual goal is to read the bible more often and to grow as a Christian. I will achieve this goal by Reading by bible every night and trying to learn about God. I will troy to achieve this goal by the end of 2012.

My social goal is to escape my friend’s circle. I usually hang out with 5 or 6 of the same people so to achieve this goal I will talk to more people other than just my friends. I plan to have more friends by the end of the school year.

I have many goals for this year and I Plan to achieve all of them.

I have three goals for 2012. The first one is to read the entire Eragon series this year. My plan is to leave the books in a place that I will have to notice and be reminded that I need to read them. My second goal is to read the entire Bible by February 1. I plan to read one chapter every night. I will leave up sticky notes and reminders for myself to read the Bible. My last goal is to make five new friends also by February 1. My plan is to make a conscious effort to talk more to people, to be friendlier, and to invite people over more often. Those are my goals for 2012!

My Goals for 2012

I have a few goals for 2012. My first goal is to get an A in language arts. To achieve this goal I will do my homework and study for my tests. This goal will be met at the end of 6th grade. My second goal is to pray more and go to church more. I will achieve this by praying twice a day and going to church on Sunday. This goal should be finished by the end of 2012. My third goal is to be nicer to my friends. I will do that by not calling them names and this goal should be achieved by the end of 6th grade.

My Goals for 2012

Goals

First it was hard to think of three goals I had for myself with categories as academics, spiritual, and social when I finally figured them out I thought I had some good ones. For my academic goal I wanted to read every night for 30 minutes... I plan to do this by going to bed 30 minutes early every night. As for my spiritual goal I wanted to help someone find God… since I feel like I did in the year past I plan to acheive this goal by finding somebody. Lastly I feel my social goal would be to help our basketball team make it to the championship and I wanted to be the hardest worker on my team I plan to do this by practicing hard and every night I am going to do 100 push-ups and 150 sit-ups. Hopefully I can do all of these goals in one year! I hope this blog found you in Good spirits!

MY Goals

My goals are for me to improve myself academically. I will try and do my best at everything I do. I will work harder for my good grades. I will improve myself spiritually by growing closer to God. I will do that by reading the bible more and going to church as often as I can. I will go to God when I am in trouble and ask Him to help me with my problems. I will also improve myself socially. I will hang out with different people and mix up my friends. I will try and talk to everyone and not put people down even by accident. I will try to be uplifting and Kind and make God happy.

Goals

My first goal is an academic goal I would like to do better on my Wordly wise tests. In order for me to obtain my goal is to pay attention and study more, but retain what I study so that I will get better grades on my test. My goal should be met by the end of the month so that my grade stays at an A all the time.

My second goal is my spiritual goal. My goal is to read the Bible more often and pay more attention in church so that I can hear the word of God making me a closer to God. I think in order to meet my goal I would have to make time for it because if I don’t make time for it then the goal will not happen. I think my goal will be met by the end of the year because it will give me time.                 

Finally, my third goal is my social goal. My social goal is to
mso-bidi-font-family:"KG Skinny Latte"">be Nice to everyone even though I might not know them or want to talk to them and be more patient with people so that I can get to know them. I would like to meet this goal by the end of the year. My three goals are set and I plan to follow them out through the new year of 2012.

One of my goals academically, is to complete The Series of Unfortunate Events. Instead of watching TV, I will just go to my room and read. This will be completed by the end of the semester. My goal spiritually, is just to pray more often. Whenever I am alone, I will pray to God. This will be completed before my church retreat. Finally, my social goal is to become friends with kids I don’t know. I will simply start a conversation with someone. This will be completed by the end of the semester.

My Goals-Rachel Stiles

My academic goal was to get better a detailed grammar, like what is in DGP. It is not my best, and I would like to fix that. I think that it would help to go to help sessions and to focus more on the subject. Picking up tips in class would also benefit me on the way to achieving this goal. I think a logical time to achieve this goal would be during and near the end of the school year, because I have to do grammar during school, and I will need to know how to keep my grade up. My spiritual goal was to try and become less stingy and let God take control and not myself. Going to church more and reading my Bible for inspiration would really help, and so would asking Him myself through prayer. Honestly, I think a good time would be the start of next school year, because it is a somewhat fresh start and I would be older and expected to do that. My social goal is to be more optimistic around others. It would help to try and look at things in a different perspective, and try to focus on the positive in bad situations. I think the end of the school year would be nice, because over time achieving this goal, people will look at me in a better way.

My goal for this semester is to get straight A’s so I can get a pair of beats, I will achieve this goal by studying for my test’s do and extra credit work. Also want to get to know God better by reading the bible and praying. Finally I want to meet some new people and make new friends by just talking to some of the new students at our school.

Have you ever set a goal? If you have, then you may know some of them are easy while some of them are hard. I gave up New Year’s Resolutions and decided to just set goals whenever I want, not when the clock strikes twelve on December 31st. I have many goals this year, one of them applying academically. I want to keep up with my homework better because it’s affecting my grades and I know that I should do a better job of it. To achieve it, I think that I should write it down instead of relying on myself to remember it. I also have a social goal-I want to be a nicer person. Sometimes I talk behind peoples’ backs and I know it’s wrong. To make my way to the goal I think that I should stop talking about them and instead of laughing when they’re picked on, I should defend them and tell the people to stop. Most importantly, is my spiritual goal. I want to read the bible more. I think that instead of being on my computer, phone, and IPod all day I should put all of it and read the bible for at least thirty minutes. Goals are very important and although some of them may be hard to achieve, you should keep at them because they may actually help you in life.

This year I have several goals. One is to be gain more friends. A way to gain more friends is to help others. My Academic goal is to keep a high 90 in all my classes. To attain this goal I should do my homework and listen in class. My spiritual Goal is to become a better Christian. To attain this goal I should read my bible and  pray often. 

My academic goal is to turn work in on time. The way I plan on doing that is getting the work done as soon as I get home from school that day, that way I do not run out of time. This goal should be met by the end of the day. My spiritual goal is to have a strong personal relationship with God. I will reach that goal by reading the bible daily and praying to him whenever there is complication in my life. I would like to have this done by Sunday. My social goal is to have most people like me and want to be friends, I will meet this goal by saying hi to people to make them feel loved.

My first goal of the three is to work harder to remember to write down our reading log, I could leave stickies for myself to remember, and I could complete my goal by the end of the second semester. My second goal is to go to church more often, I could set an alarm on my IPod to help me remember, maybe encourage my family to get up in the morning, I could finish this by the end of 2012. My third goal is to be nicer to my sister, maybe not be so critical of the things she likes or watches, I could also finish this by the end of 2012. 

My goals for 2012

I have a couple of goals for 2012. My first goal is to stay in Honors Math. To achieve this goal I will Pay attention in class, study for the test, do the homework, and pass the class. I think I will accomplish this goal by the end of the semester. My second goal is to get baptized before 8th grade. To achieve this goal I will pay attention in church, Pray, and find out who God really is. I want to accomplish this goal by the end of 7th grade. The last goal is to make ten new friends this year. To achieve this goal I will Try new things, hang out with new people, and get to know others. I want to accomplish my last goal by the end of the school year.