Copyright (c) 2014 by MM Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
MM -- Blogmeister

7th period Spring 2013

by MM

how would you design a library of the future?

How would you design the library of the future?

If I could ever make my own library I would put some cool things in there. One of those cool parts would be to have the latest technology. I would make sure everyone could go to a computer and look at what they needed. I would also make sure I had TONS of books for people to check out. They would be all kinds of genres, lots for every age, and a different book for every person that comes.  I would want lots of customers, wouldn’t I? There would also be a HUGE iPad on the wall so you could find all the books you wanted. Even if it weren’t in the library the ipad would give it to you. I think my library would be the best library in the area. Wouldn’t you agree? 

Article posted September 30, 2011 at 08:18 AM • comment (1) • Reads 46 • see all articles