Baseball star
Chapter 1
There was this boy named Peter Kelly. When he was little, his parents divorced. He went to go live with his mom. 2 weeks later his dad died in a car crash. Before Peter’s dad died his dad taught him baseball. He told him the basic rules and played with him. This is where the story begins.
“WOOHOO”, yelled the crowd as the ball sprung into the air. It was in the ninth 2 outs and the bases loaded. The ball was coming right at him. Then all of the sudden everything went black. When he woke up he was at the operating room, and he could not feel his right arm. Then his mother explained that he had fell on his right arm and broke it.
Will I ever play baseball again he thought to himself. This can not be happening his mother also said that he had been unconscious. Just then he felt something weird in his leg when he got up after the operating session he zoomed out of the room in a instant.

Article posted October 7, 2011 at 08:13 AM • comment (2) • Reads 57 • see all articles