Article posted January 11, 2012 at 07:44 PM GMT • comment (5) • Reads 156

I think that prejudice is all around us whether we realize it or not. Prejudice is everywhere. In schools, out in the public, and even in our own homes. We all think of prejudice as just something that happened in the civil rights movement, but it is still just as bad today. People judging each other is not good, and we can help making it end by making sure it is not going on where we are.

Article posted January 12, 2012 at 09:05 PM GMT • comment (4) • Reads 49

Prejudice can be found anywhere, from the most unlikely places to the likeliest places, from school, to a new park!  One thing we all know, though, is this: prejudice hurts people.  In the story we read, The Scholarship Jacket, Martha had earned the ‘scholarship jacket’ because she got the highest grades for 8 years.  The principle wanted to give the jacket to someone else, though, because her father was a very influential and important person in the economy, and to the school.  (-SPOILER ALERT!!!-) In the end, Marta did get the jacket, (-spoiler alert ended-) still, do you see how that could hurt someone’s feelings?  That is what prejudice does- it hurts feelings, reputations, and in Martha’s case, dreams!  It can affect lots of other things, too.  Don’t do prejudice.  It’s mean.  It usually only leads to trouble.  And it affects other people, NOT in a good way.  Do what is right, and fair, and don’t let power or money or anything else get in the way. 

Article posted January 12, 2012 at 09:44 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 58

Prejudice means an opinion that has no reason behind it. It is just a judgment that someone makes on someone else. Who says that what they say is true? Some opinions that lead to prejudice are skin color, looks, hair, etc. Don’t be prejudice! How would you feel if someone was mean to you just because of what country you are from? Well, that effect is on others who are teased and bullied. Don’t be prejudice=http://!!!

Article posted January 13, 2012 at 03:12 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 38

Prejudice can happen anywhere at any time and any place. It is just another form of bullying. Anyone can be mistreated and it is wrong. When I read the "Scholarship Jacket" I didn't really think about it happening at school,and I especially never really thought that adults would do it. Prejudice is terrible and it needs to stop!

Article posted February 13, 2012 at 12:54 AM GMT • comment • Reads 43

Where Does Prejudice Take Place?

I think that prejudice is everywhere in life whether the person is being genuine or rude. There is really no pacific where it can happen, so you must be ready for the worst in life.

Article posted February 13, 2012 at 12:55 AM GMT • comment • Reads 45

Where Does Prejudice Take Place?

Article posted January 11, 2012 at 07:55 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 49

Anywhere can be a setting for prejudice. It just depends on the people around you. Prejudice has to be learned, so obviously people who are racist learned it from somewhere. Prejudice can be in your neighborhood, your school, and your church.  Most of the time we don’t even recognize when prejudice is around us. We don’t pay attention to that kind of stuff as a kid. Prejudice is everywhere, that is if we know it or not.

Article posted January 11, 2012 at 07:48 PM GMT • comment (4) • Reads 39

At school people are prejudice to some people if they do not look like them. Sometimes of the way they talk or there weaknesses. In other countries people are prejudice of the way people look or if they are not very good at sports. People can be prejudice when other people are not as good at something as they are or if they do things weirder than everyone else.

Article posted January 12, 2012 at 09:40 PM GMT • comment (6) • Reads 36

I think prejudice can be found mostly in schools. A lot of people judge a book by its cover. I think it is really wrong. Everyone should be looked at through their own personality. Prejudice can basically be found anywhere, because people are prejudice.

Where can prejudice be found? Sadly, prejudice can be found in many places. It can be found in anywhere from schools, to job environments, to political places. It can happen anywhere. Some people just judge other people by what they look like.  Prejudice is wrong.

Article posted January 11, 2012 at 07:50 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 50

Places Where Prejudice Is Found

There are many places where prejudice people can be found. Prejudice can be found at different schools all over the world. At schools kids make fun of kids who look different because they’re think its cool. They make fun of them because of the way that person’s accent sounds different and awkward. Prejudice can be found in many places but it is cruel, mean, and uncool.

Article posted January 11, 2012 at 07:51 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 44

Places Where Prejudice Is Found 

Article posted January 11, 2012 at 07:47 PM GMT • comment (5) • Reads 61

Settings Where Prejudice Is Found

Prejudice can be found in lots of places. Prejudice can occur a lot at schools. Kids can be unfair to other kids by saying that they’re not “cool” or “popular”. For some kids this can really hurt them forever. Prejudice can also occur at restaurants or stores. God made us all equal so everyone should be treated the same. I think prejudice should be stopped and people should start treating people the way they want to be treated.

What setting can prejudice sometimes be found?

Prejudice can be found at school and even in your own neighborhood. People can have qualities of prejudice and treat you differently and unfairly because of the smallest things. You might wear glasses, you might not have a lot of friends. But prejudice can be found anywhere and it’s never going to go away. So there is no escaping it you can only face it and learn to deal with it. 

Article posted January 11, 2012 at 07:51 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 36

Article posted January 11, 2012 at 07:49 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 46

What IS prejudice? Prejudice is an unfair feeling of dislike towards someone for no reason. Prejudice definitely still happens today and I usually hear about it when someone is being racially prejudice. I hope we can stop living a world full of prejudice, but I know that will take lots of time and patience, because some people are really, really mean. Someday, we can live in a prejudice free world!

Article posted January 11, 2012 at 07:57 PM GMT • comment (4) • Reads 60

PREJUDICE- a preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience. 

Sometimes we don’t realize what we are a doing, and we can be cruel or judging. We don’t think before we say we just talk. This is found in a lot of settings. We need places that we can go to and be left alone with out anything to bother us, but now it is SUPER hard to find places like that. Prejudice is everywhere it can haunt your mind. People are committing suicide because of prejudice. IT NEEDS TO STOP!!! School isn’t safe. Sometimes it carries out into home, so that makes another place unsafe. Stores show prejudice. Sadly prejudice is all around and we need to stop it. We need to accept people for who they are even if it is hard for us, because it only takes one person to start a chain reaction and that chain reaction can be stopping prejudice. 

Article posted January 11, 2012 at 07:44 PM GMT • comment (5) • Reads 63

What Settings Can Prejudice Sometimes Be Found?

Prejudice can be found at schools. Kids can be very unfair to other kids, because they are not “popular” or “cool”. God made us all equal, we are all the same. Kids (or even adults) will leave other out because they don’t like them or they thing they are better than them. People are treated unfairly every day, and we should try to stop it at our school.

Article posted January 13, 2012 at 03:07 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 37

In What Settings Can Prejudice Sometimes Be Found?

Prejudice can be found everywhere. Prejudice is found a lot in the U.S. You can be treated unfairly for many reasons. If you are a certain type of ethnicity then people can be prejudice to you. But being prejudice towards others isn’t always about the color of your skin. If you are starting out a new school and maybe you look different than people can be prejudice to you. Prejudice can go along with the saying “Don’t Judge a Book By It’s Cover.” If someone looks different than you that doesn’t they aren’t good people. In this country, many people are prejudice for the way people look on the outside. But we all need to know that it doesn’t matter what you look like. God created us so we can be judged of what is on the inside. Your inner beauty is what truly matters.

You can enter the text of your blog here!

Prejudice could be found in a lot more places back then it could today. Back then; people would have slaves and servants without them being paid. Today, we don’t have slaves and if we have servants there are most likely to be paid. Prejudice is not a good thing. You can find prejudice at your school, at home, or at the places where you do extra curriculum sports and things.

Article posted January 13, 2012 at 03:05 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 37

Where is Prejudice?

Prejudice can be found pretty much anywhere today. It can happen when you are at school or at work. Sometimes people can be prejudice by giving other people advantages just because of what they look like. Prejudice may happen when you want to get a promotion and it is given to someone younger, just because they are younger. Prejudice can be against one single person or a big group of people. Prejudice is everywhere today and even the smallest incident can really hurt someone’s feelings.

Prejudice

I think that prejudice can be found in schools. People might judge you just because you are a different race or act different. Prejudice can also be found around the community. Prejudice is wrong. It is not right to treat people different than others. God made every one of us and none of us should be looked down on.

Article posted January 11, 2012 at 07:49 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 35

I think that prejudice can be found almost anywhere. Even today, I have seen prejudice toward black people in all sorts of places. I’ve seen people judge other people by their height, disabilities, and race without even getting to know them! I’ve seen people talk behind others’ backs about things about they don’t like about them. For all they know, the person that they’re talking bad about could turn about to different than you thought. People who judge by skin color are wrong about their acts, because it’s what’s on the inside that counts. It doesn’t matter if you look different. We are all equal in God’s eyes. 

Article posted January 11, 2012 at 07:54 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 48

Prejudice. Where can it be found? The answer is simple. Everywhere. It can be found anywhere from home to school. Prejudice is when you dislike someone for something that does not matter, like race. Prejudice is not a good thing. I can hurt people feelings and make them feel bad about themselves.  We need no stop prejudice be kind to everyone you meet.

Article posted January 13, 2012 at 02:56 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 73

I think that prejudice can be found anywhere. One specific place that prejudice can be found might be where you work. Maybe someone else got a raise because they were close friends with the boss. Or maybe you’re treated unfairly by coworkers because of the person you work for. Maybe because of your beliefs your coworkers treat you unfairly. These are all examples of what people can do to you at work.

Article posted January 13, 2012 at 02:55 PM GMT • comment (5) • Reads 45

In what Settings can Prejudice be found?

Prejudice is where you are being to someone because of how they act or what they look like. This is mean and very cruel. I think that prejudice can be found in many places but the most likely is at school. One place where prejudice can be found at school is in the hallways. Between classes people shove each other or make fun of people while heading to class. Some people think that it is funny but really its not.

Article posted January 13, 2012 at 02:56 PM GMT • comment (6) • Reads 62

Where Prejudice is Found Today

There are a lot of different places where prejudice can be found today. Say you are at a sporting event. Even if you are a very good person people don’t care. The only thing they care about is the team that you are rooting for. Also in the presidents election there are a few people that people don’t like for idiotic reasons. Take Mitt Romney for example. Even though he is a Mormon people need to listen to what he has to say about government, because that’s what really counts.

Where Can prejudice be found ??

Prejudice can be found in many places because some people think that because your skin might be  a different color they are free to judge you based on your peoples past crimes. Stealing for example some people think that if a certain person walks into the store they are going to steal something. Another form of prejudice is slaves for example they thought that just because of are skin we were dirty and dumb animals. Another form of Prejudice is when the Chinese workers who moved here had to work on the rail road they were made fun of for their eyes and they were put in dangerous situations. I think that prejudice is very wrong and that it should be stopped. All people were created equal and there is no reason to judge them. Some people are just talk they try to speak out a against prejudice they try to make other people feel bad about being prejudice when they are no different. So people need to stop talking and start doing and they need to realize that they do not need to judge people to fit into the crowd they should do what is right and not just on MLK day but all the time.

Article posted January 11, 2012 at 07:58 PM GMT • comment (4) • Reads 38

Prejudice

Prejudice is cruel. The definition for prejudice is an unfavorable opinion or feeling formed beforehand or without knowledge, thought, or reason, any preconceived opinion or feeling, either favorable or unfavorable, unreasonable feelings, opinions, or attitudes, especially of a hostile nature, regarding a racial, religious, or national group, such attitudes considered collectively: The war against prejudice is never-ending, and damage or injury detriment: a law that operated to the prejudice of the majority. Prejudice still exist today it is down the street and half way across the world. Prejudice is unnecessary because we are who we are and God made us all. One thing in life you have to learn is tolerance and that’s what prejudice takes.

I think that one setting for prejudice to take place is our government. Even though President Obama is our nation’s President, people still don't like because of his skin and his decisions. In this upcoming election, some citizens don't like some candidates because of their age. As you can see, our nation is sometimes very prejudice to our government.

Sometimes prejudice can be found in the most common places, like schools, malls, or anywhere. Sometimes people can judge you in the hallways just by your clothes, your laugh, or the way you wear your hair. They don’t really know you, they just take it out on you. People can think you are weird because of the people you like to hang out with, but it is just your choice, and if they are loyal and stick with you, they are worth it. You need to remember that there is more to than meets the eye. Don’t change to fit in with the crowd, because the crowd can probably make everything even worse. I know prejudice can feel bad because it is rotten judgment, and not fair, but if you try and stay positive, everything will most likely work out.

When you are in an argument when there are 2 people going at each other they could be just like making untrue statements about you. It can also be found in a setting at school when you are in a competition boy vs. girls one of the boys could say that girls are bad at sports which isn’t true plenty of girls are good at sports, some are even better than boys.

Predjudice take take place in school or in another public place. Prejudice is when someone is treated unfairly because of what they look like, or what they believe in. If someone is jugded based on what they get from their first impression, they may prejudice them. If someone has a religous practice that most people don't believe in they could be prejudiced. Please don't prejudice! It's unfair!

Article posted January 11, 2012 at 07:46 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 48

In opinion prejudice happens every day, all the time. One example would when someone is jealous of the person, and says harsh words to the other person. When I witness someone acting prejudice it makes feel sad, because I know that they are doing it out of something that someone did to them or too someone that is close to them. I will try my very-berry best to be the exact opposite of prejudice to everyone i meet:) -Cat

Prejudice can be found in many different situations. Whether it could be at school or home, or any were it still is wrong. If you’re the victim of bulling at school, or maybe you could be treated unfair by your parents, that’s prejudice. Or maybe someone is being racist, that is prejudice. Whatever the unfair situation that’s prejudice. 

In what settings is Prejudice found?

I think that prejudice is most likely at school. Like in the Hallways or when the teacher is not being looking. Prejudice is doing mean things to others and I have been a victim of prejudice and I have seen prejudice. I don’t think anyone will want to made fun of or have stuff thrown at them or even shoved into lockers. When I see precipice I will have to stand up for no matter who it is because I wasn’t having fun being bullied, or being pushed. I know how it feels. It hurts. Its like you want to kill yourself or hide and never come out. Next time you see it, stand up for someone, maybe you will make a new friend. Follow the Golden rule of Treat others as you would want to be treated.