Copyright (c) 2014 by MH Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
MH -- Blogmeister

6th period Spring 2013

by MH

Article posted May 3, 2013 at 02:35 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 120

Justin Bieber Loses Monkey

Justin Bieber, world- known popstar, has got himself into another conundrum. Justin bieber, after recently adopting a monkey, Mally, has had him taken. While on tour in Germany didn’t have the correct papers for the animal, and Mally was taken into custody. Justin Bieber has decided to leave the monkey and have his sent to a zoo. Mally is still in Germany waitng to be relesed in the zoo and posibly sent to the UK.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4906317/sun-visits-justin-biebers-monkey-in-quarantine.html

A word without pictures. In the world I have grown up in, that concept is very difficult for me to imagine. Although a world without pictures doesn't sound so bad, I had to really thing about the little everyday things, that I do with pictures. My room, decorated with posters of things I love, would be empty. Movies and videos would no longer the available. Then, they are just pictures. Pictures of me and my friends, together in the kindergarten. The pictures of me as a baby that my mom INSIST upon showing everyone. These pictures hold memories of me, and who I used to be. These are just petty little everyday things. We use signs in schools, for transportation, and communication. Without pictures, the world as we know it could cease to exist. 

What is culture? . Culture is the customs, behavior, or routine of a certain group of people. Before you start thinking culture is a complicated thing let me tell you in kid language, it is simply what you are accustoming to doing. It could be as simple as taking the shows of at the front door or bowing when you meet an elder. It is a mannerism that you were taught or developed that you and you family. You have your practices but what about other peoples? Have you ever hear the phrase “when in Rome do as the romans do”? Well, this is a phrase that tells us about when in other place with a different culture it is polite to follow they’re customs. Culture is a thing that make world a more diverse and wonderfuls place.