Copyright (c) 2014 by MH Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
MH -- Blogmeister

6th period Spring 2013

by MH

Article posted August 26, 2011 at 03:16 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 170

The best thing about sixth grade is the freedom. In sixth grade we are trusted so much more than we were in fifth grade. I love being able to not have to walk in lines and I’m able to talk with my friends in the halls. Being trusted to walk to places like lunch and classes in different buildings on campus is a great feeling. With that freedom also comes responsibility, if you are trusted to walk to different buildings on campus for a class you have to know where that building and what room the class is in. I love that I can have my own locker that is mine (for this school year) but when you have your own locker it is your responsibility to know the combination and know how to use that combination to open your locker. Another thing about freedom is being trusted to keep up with all your homework and doing a good job. Being trusted to do harder work you have keep up with it and learn it.