The Long Expedition

One day not too long ago, there was a family of three. Their names were Sam, Emily, and Lauren. Sam was the dad, Emily was the older sister, and Lauren was the youngest sister. Sam was getting ready to vacate on a long expedition. He told Emily that he had to keep Lauren safe. He had to go to a very important ceremony, and he couldn’t bring his daughters with him.  Emily was vital about being home alone, though she didn’t know what was awaiting her once her dad left. Emily and Lauren were worried that he would get lonely during his trip. He told them that his horse would accompany him. Sam made a quick hand motion-waving bye. They watched him dissolve into the trees. All of a sudden, Lauren started crying loudly. Emily tried to soothe her in a loving way promising his return. Lauren plummeted herself into the dirt making herself squalor. Emily clasped Lauren’s arm. “GET UP!” Emily yelled. That just made Lauren’s yells even louder. Then Emily said, “Sorry I am very ravenous this morning.”  Lauren’s yelling was perpetual. The only bad thing about this scene was that their lives were in jeopardy.

Lauren looked up and her crying stopped, she got up and ran into the house. Emily was confused, so she looked up too. Up in the air to meet her gaze was an antic witch. There was abundant evidence that it was an evil witch. Emily screamed at the top of her lungs and emerged into the house. They heard the witch laugh an evil laugh. Lauren was close to fainting when she asked, “What do we do?!” Emily replied, “We HAVE to get out of here!” Lauren was diligent and started gathering her needed supplies. They went to the computer room and Lauren’s eloquent acceptance speech. They retrieved it and ran outside. The witch spotted them and started going after them. She caught up and then reached out to grab them and in one quick motion she grabbed them. She yelled in triumph. “YESSSS!!!” The witch took the sisters to her castle and locked them in a dark room. They were there for five days.

After the fifth day the sisters were tired of being there. They made a daring plan for their escape. On the good side, they did have they supplies they needed to get out, and on the bad hand they could possibly be caught. They decided that they would wait until the next day to leave. While they lied in bed that night, Emily told her younger sister, “You have to leave first, and if anyone needs to get home it is you. Dad told me to protect you. I already got us caught and you need to be safe.” “NO!” Lauren yelled, “We are going to leave together, that is how we got here that is the way we are going to leave.” Emily had to let that set in for a while then replied, “Yeah, but I got us into this now I am getting us out.” Lauren had tears coming in her eyes, “But I love you and daddy and I want to keep both of you, we already lost mommy. Why are we always the target of the bad people, sissy? Why?” She was crying at this point. “Shhhhh.”  Emily told her. “Dad will be here tomorrow.” They fell asleep without another word. Early in the morning they made their escape and returned home. Once they were there they went to their room.

The witch walked up the long curvy staircase to check on the sisters. She opened the door silently to find them gone. She was outraged. She ran down the staircase and went to get her broomstick and rode to their house. She was circling around the house trying to get them to come out of the house. They wouldn’t budge. The witch tried everything. She went through all of the tricks in the book (literally). Out of nowhere came a clanking noise. The witch looked around mysteriously when she noticed Sam coming on his way back. “Uh oh.” The witch muttered to herself. When Sam noticed that his daughters hadn’t come out of the house to greet him he was questionable. He looked in the air and saw the witch. He jumped off his horse and got his rope, Lauren and Emily watching from inside cheering him on. He caught the witch with his rope throwing her to the ground, he got out his knife and stabbed her continuously. He was outraged to see the same witch that killed his wife come after his daughters. Emily and Lauren walked outside to greet their dad. Lauren was a little scared of her dad at the moment. Sam said, “I brought you something, are you okay?” They both nodded with wide smiles on their child faces. They walked inside and played with their gifts. THE FAMILY LIVED HAPILY EVER AFTER!

THE END!

Article posted November 30, 2011 at 07:42 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 167

Prissy Thrash

In the movie The Girl Who Spelled Freedom there was a lady named Prissy. Prissy is an older lady. In the beginning of the story she didn’t really think it would be a good idea for her and her family to have 6 extra kids in the house. She told her husband, George, that she wasn’t good with kids and that she wouldn’t be able to handle them all alone. They ended up taking the family in anyway. At first Prissy really wasn’t able to communicate with them because she couldn’t speak their language. She didn’t enjoy having them around much. Then George started to teach the kids English. It was a little easier to communicate with them then. In the end Prissy loved the family as her own.

The Magical Chicken Nugget: Chapter 2

Tami ran as fast as she could. She was trying to run away from the castle. It wasn’t that she didn’t like it. The place just made her uncomfortable. She didn’t feel at home. Jimmy ran after her, “WAIT come back! I can protect you here! Please Tami! I LOVE YOUU!!!” Tami stopped running. She turned around slowly and looked at him with a puzzled look. Did he just say what she thought he said? Whoa she thought to herself.  That was very unusual for Tami to hear. She started walking back to the castle slowly think to herself I might have a boyfriend! Weeeee!!  Shouting as if she were on a rollercoaster. When she got there they stared into each other’s eyes. “I’m sorry,” she said “I just didn’t feel at home, and um that was my sigh my first kiss---and it caught me off guard. Sorry.” “It’s fine! I understand I think,” Jimmy replied. Tami looked at him suspiciously. She was thinking about the eye situation from earlier. He looked her in the eye with a funny look and she giggled. He held her hand and led her back inside, “Let me introduce you to my parents!” he said cheerfully. She stared at him for a long time with a puzzled look. “Why?” she asked him. He laughed, “Well I always have to introduce my girlfriend to my parents, silly.” He told her. She smiled inside…I DO HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!!! YAYYY!! I AM SPECIAL!

Jimmy knocked on his parent’s room door silently. They replied, “Come in.” The pair walked in hand in hand. His parents looked at him with a who- is- this- girl look. They dropped hands and walked in. Tami looked at them nervously and said, “ Hello, My name is Tami.” Jimmy’s parents said “Nice to meet you Tami” in unison. Then Jimmy stepped into the conversation. “This is my new girlfriend mom and dad I think it would be nice if you could meet her. She will tell you a little about her.” He looked at her with a look that said Go! This is sort of embarrassing to me!! Then she told them all about her. Jimmy’s parents welcomed her to the family then asked if she could step out of the room so they could talk to Jimmy personally. They were talking about how much they adored Tami and told Jimmy that he made a good choice. They always did have a spare room in the house. That would be Tami’s new room and she could decorate it however she wanted because…she was an official princess as of right now. So, she had a butler and a cook and maids. This was the life! It was wonderful to have such good service, a service that she has never had before.

Tami and her dad rode home. They were trying to come p with a story to tell her mom about why she was in the hospital and how she has all these super powers. So they said that she fell down a flight of stairs at the mall and some super hero took her to the hospital and gave her 8 super powers... a pretty bad lie but kind of sort of believable. So when they got home they told her mom that exact story, she looked at the pair  with a funny look. She was thinking sure I’d believe THAT story when I see pigs fly. Which is never going to happen, so I guess this story is passable. She nodded, smiled, and then walked away. “You think she bought it?” Tami asked innocently. Her father replied, “I dought that. Your mom always has been hard to trick. I never did like that about her.” Tami just looked at her dad pursing her lips. There was a trick to this whole situation that Tami and her father hadn’t known about, though. Her mom already knew what happened. She called Chick-Fil-A earlier to ask. So she already knew that they were lying. She still didn’t understand though, how could a chicken nugget meal could do this to such an innocent young girl? That is kind of amazing and awkward at the same time.. you know how it is. How you have different--…sigh never mind no need explaining if you don’t understand anyways. Well I think this is getting a little bit boring to you all sooo let’s go back to the “movie”. How about it? Yes? Okay sure.

Okay let’s see where we left of. OH YEAH, THAT’S WHERE WE WERE!! Tami was so excited to have her 1st boyfriend ever. She had so many different emotions running through her. She was happy, scared, excited, etc. You ever had that feeling? Well, I think everybody does from time to time. Well uh let’s stop talking about us and talk about Tami….again.

So yeah, Tami was pretty happy, but a little scared too. Since she has never had a boyfriend she didn’t want to do anything wrong to ruin the relationship between them. She wanted to keep him as long as she could. Tami and Jimmy loved each other and their relationship got better and better as the days and weeks whizzed past. The couple didn’t notice because they were worried about what am I going to get him/her for our 2 week anniversary? So they knew how long they were together just not tracking the time…UGH WHY CAN’T I EXPLAIN ANYTHING TODAY YOU’LL GET IT LATER IN THE STORY (I hope but probably not.. OH WELL SUCKS FOR YOU). Anyhow, they loved each other a lot. Jimmy’s parents loved Tami like a daughter and actually they took her in as their daughter. She felt loved in this place. Happiness was always running through her while she lived here. Her life was PERFECT! It just couldn’t get any better. Well that is what she thought, but actually it could get WAY better than just being a princess and having a true loving boyfriend. It made her fell special. She had never had a boyfriend before. She was starting to think that she wasn’t good enough, pretty enough, or anything. BUT NOW…SHE FELT FILLED UP LIKE A BUCKET. The only thing that Tami didn’t like about Jimmy was that Jimmy always talked about her past girlfriends, but Tami would just sit, smile, and listen. Hoping that would give him a signal to shut up and move on with his life. He would always ask her about her past lovers knowing not that she never had one, except for her family. So she would just make up some random boys that she remembered she liked once upon a time. He would just say “WOW THAT’S REALLY COOL!!!” She just looked at him with a blank look. Then he ALWAYS assumed that there was something wrong. Ugh, she hated that but whatever she has to do to keep her boyfriend…so be it.  She would have to get over it, everybody has their quirks. You know how the neighbor has a horrible singing voice but she doesn’t know that, or how your best friend think the word legit means epic when it really means real. So I mean... like um…never mind it. Let’s just move on to a NORMAL everyday life.

“Awww. Do I have to wake up now?” Tami asked moaning and groaning. “You have to,” her father said with a bit of fear in his voice “Your mom found out... WE HAVE TO LEAVE!!!NOWWW!!!” Tami looked at her father with a blank look—then thought OH psht he’s kidding, but the look in his face told her different. She jumped out of bed, put her clothes on, and got in the car. She was wondering HOW THE HECK DID SHE FIND OUT? Then she remembered, her mom DID always have some sources. That really did annoy her. Why did she always have to talk so much and get people’s emails and numbers and all that contacting kind if stuff you know what I mean. Tami’s whole life has been messed up since that chicken nugget situation. Her dad was driving at an unusual speed. Tami turned around, just now noticing that her mom was following them. Tami screamed then unbuckled herself… “TAMI! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?” her father screamed. “Good bye daddy. I love you. Always remember that.” Tami replied. Then out of nowhere she opened the door and hopped out. “AHHHHHHHHHHHHH” Tami screamed being sent on her way. Her dad stopped the car running after his beloved daughter. Tami’s mom saw what happened, pulled over, then did the same. “TAMI!” they yelled in unison. Tami thought since I don’t mean anything here. I must not mean anything anywhere, if I die God will care for me. Ha ha ha.. fail on Tami’s part. She did mean something somewhere...in her dream to her lover, Jimmy, to her mom and dad, and to the kind king and queen that took her in as one of their own. Then all of her loved ones popped into her mind. She smiled a loving smile but then remembered that she could possibly die right then and there. She said a quick prayer promising to never try to do this action again- - - not that she wanted to in the 1st place and also to get her out of this situation. Then she screamed for her dad to come help her. Then, as if God answered her prayers immediately she stopped rolling and was in the hands of a stranger.  She looked up at the person with fear in her eyes. It looked like she knew him from somewhere. It’s Jimmy from The Wizard of Oz! “JIMMY!” Tami screamed in delight. Jimmy smiled at her, “Hey” he replied with confidence. Then Tami’s parents ran up behind them. When they say them hugging they asked her, “Who is this?” Tami got up limping a little bit and replied to them, “ This is my boyfriend, from my dream” then she looked at Jimmy, “How did you get here, in the real world?” Jimmy smiled a crooked smile “I followed you here, so now pretty much I am with you everywhere you go.” Tami looked at her parents innocently and apologized for scaring them. After that they whole family went out to Bruster’s for some ice cream. And the family lived happily ever after! THE END

But you guys didn’t really believe that was the end did you? LOL SMILEY FACE IF YOU  DID…J JJJJJJJ….THEN

If I Could Choose My Name…

If I could choose my name I would choose Alex. I like that name because it is very short, simple, and easy to remember. It isn’t that I don’t like my name I just like the name Alex better. Actually I love my name! Alex seems a little more…what is the word oh yeah that’s it unique than the name Kayla. Also the name Kayla is too common. Almost everyday I meet a Kayla. There are about 5 Kayla’s at my church. On the other hand the only Alex that I know is the one sitting next to me right now AND her real name is actually Alexandra she just likes to be called Alex. So that is the name I would choose.

The Magical Chicken Nugget

One day a little girl named Tami went to her favorite fast food restaurant with her dad, which is Chick-Fil-A. She walked to the register and the cashier asked, “May I take your order?” Tami happily ordered her all time special, the 8-count nugget meal. But this meal was different. This meal was special. There was something inside that nobody has ever had inside of a chicken nugget meal. Tami hadn’t noticed yet so she was being her normal happy self. Tami skipped to the table, her dad holding the tray. They sat down and ate. When Tami opened her bag something MAGICAL happened. Tami suddenly fell into a trance.

When Tami awoke she was in the hospital being rushed to the ER. She tried to get up but the doctors pushed her back down. Suddenly Tami fell to sleep. She was having a strange dream. She dreamed about the Wizard Of Oz. Instead of there being an actual Dorothy, Tami was Dorothy. There was something different about this Wizard Of Oz movie though. Tami said to herself, “I don’t think I am at Chick-Fil-A anymore.” “Am I the only character?” The thing was, Tami IS the only character.

Tami breathed in heavily. The doctors were telling her to calm down. “I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!!,” she demanded. She was flying!  The doctors didn’t know what to say because they didn’t know what was wrong. The only problem was, if they didn’t know what the problem was they couldn’t fix it. This is where the chicken nugget comes in.

The chicken nugget that Tami had eaten had so much power inside of it, it made her fall into a trance. That is what is so magical about this order of chicken nuggets. They had one magical power in each of them. So if she ate all of the nuggets she would have 8 powers right now. Except this one little chicken nugget was too much for her body to inhale. So that caused her to end up in the hospital.

Tami walked lonely around the trail. She was trying to figure out where she was. She searched everywhere to find someone to give her directions. Suddenly the bushes beside her rattled. Tami screamed and jumped away. Then a little, cute puppy walked out. The puppy barked. She slowly reached down to pick it up. Then someone behind her yelled, “ NO IT IS A TRAP!!!!” But it was too late. Tami had already picked up the puppy. All of a sudden a cage from a tree branch came rushing down. Tami tried to run but the cage was coming too fast. The Evil Witch named Ellen had tricked Tami. Then, all Ellen stepped out of the bush laughing her most evil laugh. “MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA=http://!” “I’ve got you know Tami!” Tami struggled trying to get loosed from the cage. Tami recognized Ellen from the real world. Then Tami thought speaking of the real world…

Tami still didn’t know about what the chicken nugget had done to her. But her dad did. Her dad thought he would go head and tell her because as soon as she found out she would know how to use her power. I think Tami would like it a little better if she could actually USE her power. Her dad told her to calm down while he explained it all v-e-r-y- s-l-o-w-l-y. Then she figured it all out. All of her other powers flew inside of her body. All of a sudden she had super vision, flying abilities, fighting skills, super strength, smartness, night vision, and seeing into the future. She knew how to use all of them immediately. Then she landed to safety. All of the doctors looked at her and her dad in awe and in a scary way. They back away from the family slowly. Then they turned and ran out of the room. Tami stared at her dad with her new blue eyes. Her dad stared back. She sadly asked one simple question, “Why daddy? Why didn’t you tell me? Now I am having strange dreams that I don’t usually have.” Then her dad asked, “What kind of dreams are you having?” Tami couldn’t answer because she was going back to her dream.

Tami thought and she thought fast. She bent the bars out of her way so she could get out of the cage. She grabbed the dog and said a quick prayer for a safe lading, then she realized WAIT I CAN FLY!! So she jumped out of the cage and flew down safely to the ground. When Ellen reached her castle she was outraged that Tami had escaped. “I’ll get you yet Tami!! You just wait!” Tami walked down the dark long trail being aware of everything that was going on to make sure she didn’t get caught again.

Tami awoke and her dad asked her the same question. She replied, “Well I am in the Wizard Of Oz. And I am walking down a trail and a puppy pops out of the bushes but it was a trap Ellen caught me and--” “Slow down sweet heart!” Then she told her dad the dream. He looked at her for while. Then he asked, “Are you sure?” “Yes” she replied. Tami had gotten a lot calmer since her dad told her what is going on. They drove back to the Chick-Fil-A to see if these things were supposed to happen to her. The cashier that served them earlier in the day looked at them with an akward look as they explained what was going on. When they were done explaining she guided them to the back room that no one has ever noticed. They walked in there was a misted person floating in the air. It explained to the family that Tami was the chosen one so she received those powers.

Tami named her new puppy Cuteness. The pair walked down the trail slowly. Making sure nothing was in any of the bushes and still searching for another person. Tami wished she could’ve seen the person’s face that ALMOST saved her life. Then a boy came out of nowhere and screamed, “HEY YOU GOT FREE!” Tami looked at the boy up and down thinking if this was actually the person that tried to save her life or just some stalker. The boy was still talking, “Hi!, My name is Jimmy. I am the boy that screamed that it was a trap from the witch. I am the prince of this land I have never seen you around here before. Are you new here? Did you just move? Where are you coming from? How come they didn’t introduce you to me?” Tami was very happy to see a prince. She actually thought he was kind of cute. What should she tell him though? She couldn’t say that a chicken nugget knocked her here. That would just sound weird. So she lied to him and said that she got here just a few hours ago. He held her hand while they walked to his castle. Tami blushed a little because she had never held a boy’s hand that she liked. Jimmy let go once they reached it. Tami looked, her mouth hanging open. Jimmy said, “C’mon, Let’s go inside. I have something that I want to show you.” He entered the secret pass code that only him and his loved ones know, but now Tami knew it. That gave her an idea. Wait, he said this pass code was only for him and his loved ones. Then why do I know it? Did he just say he loves me in code? Tami shrieked at the thought. Jimmy looked at her, “Are you okay?” Tami looked him in the eyes and nodded. Then she saw something she hadn’t noticed before. Jimmy’s eyes were an unusual color, yellowish green. Then Tami asked Jimmy, “Is that your original eye color? I like it.” He looked at her and said, “Uh- er umm.. of course they are.. psht  its not like I have contacts or something.” Tami looked at him in suspense, but let it go because the way he stared at her calmed her down immediately. He smiled a bright white smile, grabbed her hand and started running up a flight of steps. Then, they came to a sudden stop. “This is my room, Welcome!,” Jimmy said. He was still hold on to Tami’s hand. They sat down on his bed and talked for a while. Then out of nowhere, Jimmy leaned up and kissed Tami. Tami smiled, it was her first kiss! She was supposed to be happy, right?

How Would I design the library of the Future?

If I could design the library of the future, I would make it HUGE. So I would be able to fit a lot more books inside. The chairs would be beanbag chairs so they would be fun to sit in. In a storage room there would be extras so everyone could get a seat….a beanbag seat. Also the bookcases would be made out of stable books…well actually that sound kind if weird so I will change that idea REWIND!! Also the bookcases would be made out of CHICKEN NUGGETS!!! Which the chicken nuggets WOULDN’T be edible, because then we wouldn’t have any bookshelves but of course I would always keep some edible chicken nuggets in my office so I would have some anytime I like. All of the books in MY library would be filled with action, adventure, and mystery. So everyone that like to read those kinds of books, this would be the library for you! Thanks for reading!!!! CHICKEN NUGGETS ARE YUMMY=http:// Random message…sorry!
mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;mso-ansi-language:EN-US;mso-fareast-language:

EN-US;mso-char-type:symbol;mso-symbol-font-family:Wingdings">:)

What Is Prejudice?

I think having different races at different schools is prejudice. Just because someone is a different color than you wont mean that they have any different character traits then you. As people always say don’t judge a book by its cover. Just because somebody looks different then you wont mean that they are not just as smart as you. All people are smart, but some people just are not as smart as others. Al people have different character traits. Some people have mental problems that makes them not as good as a thinker as the rest of us. There is autism for example. The people in this world with that disease don’t think as well as the people that don’t have the disease. Most of us don’t have the disease so we are better thinkers. That is what I think is prejudice.

Article posted September 9, 2011 at 02:17 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 61

My Story is...

I LOVE chicken nuggets! My favorite is Chick-Fil-A nuggets. I love how crispy the skin is. Then, the juicy white meat on the inside is just spectacular! The two just combine so well! I also enjoy McDonald’s chicken nuggets. They are not as crispy, but still yummy in my tummy. The chicken nuggets I dislike are… drum roll please Checker’s. 1st they have no crisp. I mean what is up with that? But I still love them!

I also love to read. Most of the time I read happy books. Sometimes I read mystery books. Reading is my #1 hobby. Reading is also is something that you need in your life. You need for your driver’s test, to cook, and so on. So if you don’t like to read, you need it in life!

Article posted August 26, 2011 at 02:36 PM GMT • comment (5) • Reads 83

The best thing about 6th grade is the freedom. We have so much more freedom. 1. We don’t have to walk in lines. 2. We go 99.99% of the places we go by ourselves. 3. Our teachers don’t walk around and tell us to be quiet and stop walking around at lunch. 4. If you get here early you don’t have to go to the lunchroom you can hang out with your friends.

Another thing I like about 6th grade is some of the new students. I will name a few that I have already befriended. Troy, ( he is kind of creepy like me) Alex, ( she is fun) Mahlon, (she is just awesome) etc. I try to befriend all of the new students and make them feel welcome here. So that they don't feel left out in any activities or anything.

One more thing I like about 6th grade is the lockers. You don't have to leave anything in your classroom for anyone to even think about stealing my things. I have a locker to put my belongings in. I won't have to worry about anyone stealing my things unless they know my locker combination. Which probably won't be a problem because I know how to get my locker open in a matter of seconds.

The last thing I like about 6th grade is the MacBooks. It so much easier to carry around than a HUGE stack of books. Also it is easier to do homework on. Because papers can easily get lost, but if you have your work on your computer it can't get lost unless you have "kernal panic". Even then it does't get lost unless you didn't save your work.

All Entries       All Titles Next Entries