I like my name, Grace. I wouldn’t want to change it. I f I could change it though, I kind of like the name “Brooke.” When I was little, I wanted to change my name a lot. I didn’t like the name Grace. I wanted to be “Chelsea,” “Ashley,” “Ally,” and a lot of other random names. I also have a friend named Tori. I always have liked how fun, creative her name is and how nobody else has it. It fits her personality perfectly. Now, I like my name. It’s perfect.                      

If My Name Could Be Anything………

Well I like my name just the way it is, but if I had to choose then my name would be Monica. I’ve always liked the name, and it’s Greek for advisor. I don’t really think about it that much, but I do like the name a lot. My last name would be Brooks. Monica Brooks, yes I like that. I think that sounds like a really cool spy name. I’ve always wanted to be a spy. Maybe I could, now that would AWESOME!!! Oh! I almost forgot about my middle name. Lets see if my name could be anything it would beeeeee…………hmmmmm………..Aha! I got it! My middle name will be Natalie. I just think it’s pretty, no other reason why I chose it. Yes, now I have the coolest name ever in all of world history!!!

If I could choose any name…

I would choose Dakota. I love that name because it is unique and special. It means friend and it is American. It is pretty and it is way better than my name. Plus everyone calls me Alexander or Alice but it is Alex. People also think it is a boy name. Dakota feels warm and hopeful to me. I do not know ANYONE that has the name Dakota! I would probably be the only Dakota in my school. If I could choose a middle name with that I would choose Hope. To me it goes good with Dakota.

If my name could be anything it would be the same because I really like my name and the way it sounds when other people say it. If I were to have a nickname I would name myself laugh, because I laugh a lot. Say something and I will laugh so hard I cry. Literally. Also you can call me allergic because I am allergic to almost everything and if a list a lot them it would be about for pages long. Here is a small example: peanuts, wheat, coconut, all types of nuts, cantaloupe, almonds, outs, most candy with artificial colors (I will just get a little bump that’s all). It would take two pages.

If my name could be anything I would make my name Alex. Alex is a really cool name. Another name I really like is Troy. It just sounds so cool to say. I you try saying it. It is a really cool name too. I like the name Alex because, it has a nice ring to it try saying it Alex.

If my name could be anything…it would be either Kylie or Brooke. I like the name Brooke because it has to do with my favorite thing, water. Although a brook is just like a stream type thing, I like the name, and I like that it has to do with water.

I like the name Kylie because I know a lot of people named Kylie. I also just think everybody who’s name is Kylie is a very happy person. I don’t like the names Kylie and Brooke together, because they don’t sound good. Like Kylie Brooke Anderson…no way! And Brooke Kylie Anderson... even worse!

I wish my name was Kylie, because it is fun to write and say. One of my brothers name was supposed to be Brooke, but he turned out to be a boy. My parents were going to name him Brooke Katherine Anderson. I don’t like it.

If I Could Choose My Name…

If I could choose my name I would choose Alex. I like that name because it is very short, simple, and easy to remember. It isn’t that I don’t like my name I just like the name Alex better. Actually I love my name! Alex seems a little more…what is the word oh yeah that’s it unique than the name Kayla. Also the name Kayla is too common. Almost everyday I meet a Kayla. There are about 5 Kayla’s at my church. On the other hand the only Alex that I know is the one sitting next to me right now AND her real name is actually Alexandra she just likes to be called Alex. So that is the name I would choose.

If my name could be anything…

If my name could be anything my name would be Mahlon Bieber!!! I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER!!! He is AMAZING! I wish I could just get married to him! I LOVE HIM!!! People think I am CRAZY about him and I say, “I am!! And I am proud of it!!!” He is an AMAZING singer and looks pretty amazing to me! I also like the name. It’s catchy! Justin Bieber not only has only looks and a singing talent he also has a big heart. He loves his fans (like me) and just thanks them for helping him make his dream come true. He loves God and all that God has done for everyone and prays before every show he has. God is a big part in his life just like me. He prays for the kids that are hungry and everyone in need. He even made a song about it. It’s called "Pray". I love him and I think we would be a PERFECT match.

If my name could be anything it would be…

If my name could be anything it would be Peyton. That is my favorite name in the entire world. I got that name from watching football (which I hardly ever do). I got it from Peyton Manning. Even though it was a boys name I think it sound cool for a girl name too.

But the good thing about my name is it is ALWAYS on a key chain. So I can put it on my book bag. But I never see Peyton on a key chain. That’s ok though. Peyton is an unusual name so when ever there something that you can get your name on it’s not on there but Katie is.

I like my name the way it is because it is a long name and I can’t imagine any other name that I could have. I looked up my name and it means “a truthful, loving person” and that is the kind of person I want to be. I want to be a truthful, loving person. I think my name is a great name and I am proud of it.

Article posted September 30, 2011 at 02:22 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 59

If my name could be anything, it would basically just be what my name already is. My name is ---- Helen--------, but I might want to change it to ---- Ellen --------, because I think that sounds pretty. I would still go by my nickname though. I might not want to change it because my name is ---- Helen -------- because it was my Grandma’s name in my dad’s side and my great grandma’s name on my mom’s side, ironically. That is something interesting about our family about my family, so I probably wouldn’t change it. (I wrote ------ instead of my real name because this is on the internet for everyone)

Article posted September 30, 2011 at 02:16 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 1197

If I could Design the Library of the Future…

I would make everything out of glass and there would still be bookshelves, but instead of reading the back of the book for a preview you press a button and it sucks you into the most important or action packed part of the book. When the scene is over, it will ask you if you want to check out the book. All around the library there will be different rooms with different styles of books and in the rooms stuff that’s comfortable like recliners and couches. The doors would all be revolving doors. The one twist that really changes the library though is it is also part movie-theater. The carpet will be really think and comfy and there would be no cement walls they would all be glass. 

If my name could be anything…

My name would stay the same because my name feels natural now. The name I have now is the name my parents wanted me to have so why would I change it if both my parents and I like it?  I like the way it sounds when other people say my name. I love my name the way it is now. I would never change my name.

If my name could be anything... by LH7

It would be

August

My great-grandmother’s name was Augusta, and she went by August when she was younger. But as soon as my family grew bigger, she went by Grandma Gus. She was really close to me, but she died in April, right before her 94th birthday. I think that if my name was August, then it would help me remember her and feel like a part of her was still in me. It’s not that I don’t like my name, I just think that August fits me better.

Article posted September 27, 2011 at 12:41 AM GMT • comment • Reads 59

If I could have any name.

I would probably make my name something that would be on a key chain. My name now is NEVER on a key chain. It is annoying because my sister, my mom, my dad, and my brother all have their name on a key chain.

But, my name would probably an H name. I like names that start with H. But if my first name started with an H, then my last name would have to start with an H. So therefore, my name would start with an H or a J. Like Hailey or Jamison those are some of my favorite names, and they are on keychains.

Article posted September 26, 2011 at 12:12 AM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 71

If My Name Could Be Anything...

I my name could be anything; it would be the same because I like my name. Most people know me by my middle name but I like my first name too. My first name comes from my great grandfather. I am the Sloan the 4th.  I would also keep my name because it is awesome. I would also keep my name because my parents gave me this name.

If my name could be anything then it would probably be something crazy and weird and uncommon. I can’t tell you my real name but lots of people have the same name as me. My sister has an unusual name that again I cant tell you. I like my middle name but its pretty common to.  If you haven’t guessed already, I’m a girl. My name is a dead president’s name and once I got a letter from something or other and on it said dear Mr. XXXXX. I still can’t tell you my real name. So because my name is kind of a boy name and means son of some person or other I would like an uncommon girly name. Maybe a name like Skyler or moon or star would be nice. But it’s little to hippie. So I guess maybe Gloria and people could call me Glory but that could sound like gory and that would be gross. So I think that I have a really good name as far as some names go. So maybe I’d leave my name as is. Love who you are!

J

If my name could be anything…

If my name could be anything it would be the same I would keep my name except I would switch my middle name and first name because people sometimes think that I am a boy and I am not I am a girl. If I could change my name I would change it to Jazmin Jordan Jones or Williams I would change my name to this because I like the name Jazmin and I think the way I spell Jazmin is original.  I love my name though and it has a special meaning to my family and me and it means something special.

If My Name Could Be Anything…

By:AH7

If my name could be anything it would be totally different then the one I have now. It would be shorter so it is a whole lot easier to write in small spaces. I might want it to be something like Anna because it is a short name that I think is pretty. My last name would be shorter and a whole lot more common and not super weird like it already is. Those are some things that I would change about my name, but there are some things that I like about it. I like how it is kind of different and easy to tell if someone called my name. If it was something short and common I wouldn’t feel as special and I would probably turn around a lot more because I thought someone was calling my name. I think it is kind of cool that I have my grandmother’s first name and her middle name put together. I also like what it is supposed to mean. I really like my middle name cause it is only 3 letters long! Well, I know my name is long but whenever I have to write a paper for class and I really don’t want to do it I can take a really long time writing my name. So I guess there are just a few things that I would change about my name, but for right now I really do like my name. When I think about it I don’t want to change my name. I think it is fine just the way it is.

color:#660066">THE END!

color:#660066"> 

If my name could be anything…

NK7!
color:yellow;background:black;mso-highlight:black"> 

If my name could be anything, then I would want it to be something cool

like Fallyn or April or Sarroe (not sorrow, pronounced sair-ow) or Nicolette or Syria. I cold also stand stuff with nicknames like Dani (Danielle) or Coco (Caroline) or Spence (Spencer). It’s not that I don’t like my name it just
background:black;mso-highlight:black"> doesn’t fit me. I can’t help that I don’t feel like mine fits, it’s just the way it is. Although I think that my favorite name is Sarroe!

If my name was…

If my name could be anything I would be named several names. One of them would be Simba. I love the Lion King and everything about it, from the singing to the names. I think Simba is unique and not a name you hear everyday, actually its name you won’t hear any day! I think Simba is very out there and the kind of name no one would ever think of.

I also like the name Genesis. Some people are named after books of the bible or bible characters, but I doubt there are a lot of people named Genesis. Genesis is not only a biblical name but also a very unique name that still has something to do with Christianity.

color:#8000FF"> I love very unique names and think that your name says a lot of things about you. If your name is unique, then you’re probably very unique.

color:#8000FF">I also love Rihanna. It is one of my favorite names because one of y favorite singers is Rihanna. I think she is cool and I absolutely love her name, it is very special.

color:#8000FF">I also love the name LaTrenda. It is my mom’s name and I think it is unique and sophisticated. I absolutely love that name! My mom’s mom named her that because it was in a book and I wish I could have a name as unique as hers.

color:#8000FF">But I love my name! It is in the Matrix, it is one of the Wesley Snipe movies (Blade Trinity,) and there are churches, streets, and an office with my name in the name of it.

color:#8000FF">It also has a very big meaning. It is the bible and means three- the godhead, the holy Trinity. It means the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, a very big thing. My name obviously has a very big meaning and I want to live up to it the best I can.

color:#8000FF"> 

color:#8000FF"> 

If it was my name was something else, I would really like Wisteria. That would definitely be an option for me. It means adventurous, and I also think that is a good character trait. I also like plant/flower and the scent. If I could have another name it would probably be Ariana. I really like the name, and it means self-confident and smart/high achieving. I think those are two good characteristics to have. I also hear from some people that I look like an Ariana.

My last choice would be Tara. It sounds cool to me. It means friendly and sociable, which also are good characteristics. Most people say a I look like an Ariana though.

If my name could be anything………………………..

If my name could be anything it would be Ciara because it sounds really pretty and it’s not that uncommon as Kendall is. I would also love my name to be LaTrenda I love that name its really cute and it’s sophisticated as well. I love other names like Jazzmen and Trinity. Those are my all time favorite names. I also like names that can be for a boy or a girl like Jayden and Kennedy and I love the name Maya. Those would be the names I would love to have.    

If My Name Could Be Anything…

If my name could be anything, I would keep it the same. I would keep it the same because all my friends and family know me by that name.  When they think of my name, they think of me and my personality. They think of who I am.  My name is part of me. My name is the name God remembers when he thinks of me, and that is what matters most to me. My name is important to me.

If My Name Could Be Anything It Would Be…

·      Rebekah 

That is my name that I have now and I like it because it is from the Bible.

·      Rachel

I like it because it is from the Bible. It is also what my parents almost named me, and it is what everyone calls me by accident.

·      Adelaide

It is a French name from the 1800’s that I think is very pretty.

·      Bethany

I like the name Bethany because it is the name of the girl that survived a shark attack and inspired the movie Soul Surfer

If my name could be anything…

If my name could be anything I would want my name to be Rihanna. I also like many other names but this one is my favorite. I love the name Rihanna because I’ve always liked the name and it is a really pretty name. The name Bailey is very common; you hear it as last, first, and middle names all the time. I also like Allayaa. I like it because I like the name Alliyah but I wanted to add my own twist to the name. I like other names that could be for a boy or a girl like Jayden. I also like Skylar because I like the sky and its beauty just like the name. I like MuShandra and LaTrenda also. I like my name though, it is found everywhere. I also like when people mash two names together like

Article posted September 23, 2011 at 02:58 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 56

If My Name Could Be Anything…

If my name could be anything I would want to keep my first name just the way it is. I love my name. I love my name for many reasons:

1. It is the name that my parents have given me.

2. I think that it is a very pretty name.

3. I believe that it is the name that God wanted it to be.

4. I love its meaning.

On the other hand, I might want to change my middle name. I love my middle name, but sometimes I just think another name would work better, but I still like it.

For my last name, I love my last name as well. I really like the uniqueness of it and I also like that other people still have the last name. I love my entire name and would never want to change it (Until I get married of course!! )  

My name is perfect for me, and I love it and I will keep it exactly the way it is!! I believe that my name makes me, ME!!

The End!! 

If I Could Name Myself

What would my name be if I had a choice? I really don’t know I would probably want it to say a word like Max A. Mum so that would be Maximum. I guess I should think about it. I should try to make it represent me like what I like to do. I think I know what my name would be and it’s because of my favorite college football team the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets and my name would be Yell O. Jacket, I know it’s cheesy but it the only thing I could think of.

It would be gtman. I have loved Georgia Tech since I was born and I still do. My dad went to Georgia Tech. I like the name because it says that I am a man. Georgia Tech is awesome. GT is a abbreviation for Georgia tech. I like Georgia tech, and Georgia tech is awesome. I would like that to be my name because I want them to know that I like Georgia tech.

If my name could be anything it would be Jake. I don’t know why I like that name. But I definitely like my name, David, better. I think I like name more than any other name because its always been my name and it always will be.

If my name could be anything…

If my name could be anything it would stay the name I have right now. I like my name the way it is. My name means a beautiful girl, who is smart and independent. It is a great meaning for my name and I would not want to change it. My name is somewhat unique and is not usually other girls’ names. Some other names that sound good and that would fit my personality would be, Autumn, Crystal, May, April, Melissa, and Madison. They are all pretty names.

Article posted September 23, 2011 at 02:08 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 75

My name is Tony, but if it could be anything, it would be Scott or Brandon. Both of them are cool, so it could be either one. I wouldn’t want to switch names though, because Tony is the name God gave me, and I am happy with that name. My name defiantly would not be Harry (Harry Potter), because enough people call me that already. At first, it wasn’t so bad. But because I’ve been called that since 1st grade, it gets really annoying! Anyway, Scott or Brandon would probably be the name for me if I had to pick a different name.