Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. Hill Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mrs. Hill -- Blogmeister

Straight Outta Commlab

We are 7th grade technology class in Western Pennsylvania. In our classes we learn about digital photography, video editing, blogging, podcasting, television broadcasting and simple programming.

by Mrs. Hill

Commlab Wikispace
Edmodo
Middle School Website
Denton's Dynamos
Chimacum's Science Blog
743 Blogspot
Mrs. Bailey's Classes
The Student Eye

Article posted October 15, 2012 at 02:28 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 5154

Ms. Brinson's students started their own blog called "The Student Eye" and they writing about what makes life awesome.  They were inspired by Neil Pasricha's "1,000 Awesome Things." 

Please check out "The Student Eye" blog and leave the students some comments.  Please remember to use capital letters and proper punctuation.  CAPITAL I's!

When you leave your comment : You will type in your first name only where it asks for your name. In the email section please put in my email.  nhill@dasd.k12.pa.us.   For the website please put the url of your blog page. (In another window or tab log into your blog, click view my blog and copy the url to paste into this section.)

After you have read the other students' post and you have made appropriate comments you will then write your own AWESOME post!  What makes life awesome for you? 

Article posted September 21, 2012 at 03:19 PM GMT0 • comment (7) • Reads 51

The funniest character in my house is my dog.  His name is Pretty Boy Floyd.  He is a Boxer.

My children are amazing.  They entertain me every day.

Fall is the best time of the year.

I love pumpkin pie and I make the best in my family.

My grandmother was from Ireland and my family has a strong Irish heritage.

Pasta is my favorite food.  Any size, any shape, any sauce is my motto.

7 random things reminds me of the Miley Cyrus song “7 Things.”

R1 Period 1
R1 Period 2
R1 Period 3
R1 Period 4
R1 Period 6
R1 Period 7

You have reached the page for Mrs. Hill's crazy Communications classes. We are learning about blogging and hope that you will stop back and read what we have to share.

VISITOR COUNTER