Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. Hill Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mrs. Hill -- Blogmeister

Straight Outta Commlab

We are 7th grade technology class in Western Pennsylvania. In our classes we learn about digital photography, video editing, blogging, podcasting, television broadcasting and simple programming.

by Mrs. Hill

Commlab Wikispace
Edmodo
Middle School Website
Denton's Dynamos
Chimacum's Science Blog
743 Blogspot
Mrs. Bailey's Classes
The Student Eye

1. I would like to go to Flordia and go zip lining over aligators, because i think it would be cool.

2. Another is to go swimming with the sharks and the dolphins and be able to survive, because i never went swimming with them before.

3. I would love to go to the Bahamas and spend like a month there, because it's really warm/hot there.

4. I want to go to the Mall of America, because it is so big!

5. I want to get married in Hawaii and have 2 kids, just because..:)

6. I want to live in a 4 story manison and own a yellow Camero and a black Hummer,because they are my favorite kind of cars, and ive always wanted to live in a manison.

7. I would like to meet Pitbull and Selena Gomez and be able to hang out with them for a hole day, because they are celebraties.

8. I want

Article posted January 13, 2012 at 09:45 AM • comment • Reads 55 • see all articles

R1 Period 1
R1 Period 2
R1 Period 3
R1 Period 4
R1 Period 6
R1 Period 7

You have reached the page for Mrs. Hill's crazy Communications classes. We are learning about blogging and hope that you will stop back and read what we have to share.

VISITOR COUNTER