Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. Hill Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mrs. Hill -- Blogmeister

Straight Outta Commlab

We are 7th grade technology class in Western Pennsylvania. In our classes we learn about digital photography, video editing, blogging, podcasting, television broadcasting and simple programming.

by Mrs. Hill

Commlab Wikispace
Edmodo
Middle School Website
Denton's Dynamos
Chimacum's Science Blog
743 Blogspot
Mrs. Bailey's Classes
The Student Eye

I look for kindness, loyalty, and love in a friend. I believe that I am a good friend.

I like my friends to be tall. I also like to them to be nice. Funny is also a thing I like my friends to have.

One quality i think a good friend should have is trustworthiness. When I tell them something, I want to be sure that they won't tell anyone. Also, I want a good friend to be kind to me and my other friends. This is why Taylor M is my best friend.

What I look for in a friend is kindness, a sence of humor, and they have to be caring. This is very important when you are looking for a friend. Also you have to be kind to your friends to have good friendship.

What i look for in a friend is they are not shy. If they are shy then they wont have alot of fun and hangout. Also i look for somwhat athletic because i like to run around. Next is not really afraid of getting dirty, not really girly. I dont like when people boss me around so i look for people who  go with the flow. (:  Lastly i look for a friend that jokes around, and funny.(:

Friendship is a vital thing in many people's lives.  This relationship means a lot to me and other people.  Friendship is not something that comes easily, you work your way up to it.  With me, a friendship has to have things to make it work.  It has to be a two way relationship, there has to be loyalty, humor, comfort, similarities between the two people, and kindness.  With the two way relationship thing, I say this because if I'm in a friendship I don't want to be in friendship that I am the only one trying to make it work.  Loyalty is also important because if I tell some one a secret and the next day it be spread around the school.  I want some one who will stick with me and not bail on the first sign of a bump in the road or a fight.  The humor is vitally important because if there's no humor, it's gonna be awkward.  It'll keep things interesting.  The similarities is the same, it'll be awkward, non-interesting, and many disputes.  And lastly kindness, if someone is always rude to me, that won't fly by me.  I have patience, but it can wear quickly if it's poked and pricked enough.  Someone with kindness is someone I will get along with.

The qualities it takes to make a good friendship is your friends have to be reliable, caring, and nice.  They can't be mean to you all the time and if they are they are not your friend. In order to keep a good friendship you have to return the favor of being nice and reliable.

I want a friend who likes me for who I am and what I do. I am a good friend because I like my friends for who they are and what they do.

For me, a friend must be trustworthy. I tell most of my secrets to my best friends. I want to be able to trust them to keep them. Also, no fighting in a friendship. I really don't like fighting and whenever one of my friends and I get into an argument, I desperately try to stop it. Plus, a friend for me has to have her own opinions. If she doesn't like bowling as much as me, she could speak up and we'd do something else, so that way she's included too. Plus, she can be eager to do the stuff I like to do. This is what I think a friend must have for us to be able to have a friendship.

The qualities I look for in a friend are honesty because I don't like liars and they don't make friends.  Trust because if I tell them a secret I have to trust them not to tell anyone.  Friends have to be nice because I don't like mean people.  Lastly, they have to be funny and silly, because I am.

Article posted January 18, 2012 at 12:13 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 56

I look  for a friend that's trustworthy and has a great personality. I look for these two things because I think it's important to have a friend you can trust and count on them to keep your secrets and not stab your back.  I think I'm a good friend because whenever my friends need someone to be there for them, I'm always there.

A good friend is a person that cares for you when you are feeling down and will stand up for you. A friend will know what makes you sad and what cheers you up. I try to be a good friend but I don't know if I am. I try to follow all of my qualities but it is hard at times.

The qualities I look for in a good friend are sometimes bright personalities; personalities like mine. I like friends that that don't care what people think about them and are fashionable. I can relate to people with that kind of care. I like these qualities in a friend along with a giggly smile that love me and will make my day brighter not shadier.

I look for a very trustworthy and responsible friend.  Even if she/he slips up, but comes to me to apologize, I still consider her/him as a great friend.  I think I'm a good friend because I can keep a secret, and I am am very responsible.

Good qualities I look for in a friend are nice, friendly, and helpful. I think these are all very important qualities to have to be a good friend. I think I am an okay friend.

Qualities that a look for a good friend with is they're social and they're cooperative.  If they don't have those two things then they are not a good friend match for me.  I think I am a good friend because I am very helpful and friendly.

I look for many things in a good friend. One thing is they have to be friendly because if they are not that means they are mean to me. Also they have to be out going if they are not out going they are boring. Those are some things I look for in a good friend.

To me a good friend is someone who will be with me even when times are tough, who helps me with my homework and other things' and who tries to cheer me up when I'm mad or sad. Also someone who will stand up for me when nobody else would. I think I am a good friend because I care if any of my friends get hurt or if they're sad I cheer them up.

Qualities I look for in a friend is someone who keeps their promises and always has your back. I think I am a good friend because most of the time I do these things.

I would want a friend that could keep a secret if I told them one. They need to be nice and kind to me. If I'm sad I want them to make me laugh. I need a friend that can keep up with my train of thought because I always forget what I'm doing. I need a friend that is smart so they can tutor me in math and science.

R1 Period 1
R1 Period 2
R1 Period 3
R1 Period 4
R1 Period 6
R1 Period 7

You have reached the page for Mrs. Hill's crazy Communications classes. We are learning about blogging and hope that you will stop back and read what we have to share.

VISITOR COUNTER