Copyright (c) 2014 by John R Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
John R -- Blogmeister

graphics
-

We are a class of Year 7 digital learners. We will share our learning journey with you on this site. At Mokoia we focus on respect, relishing learning and reflection. Please leave us a comment to encourage us. Enjoy

by John R teacher: Puarenga4 Mokoia
Bio Poem 07/13/11
One Gnarley Camp 07/13/11
My Mihi 07/13/11
Van Halen Aint Talkin Bout Love 07/11/11
Avatar 06/20/11
06/14/11
06/14/11

Title: Homework - Term 2, Week 11. "Kia Kaha". (07/23/11)
Description: Wow, we have made it to 'Week 11'. You should all feel very proud of your achievements this term. Ka mau te wehi!!
Your jobs for this week are:
1. Reading every night. You can count the reading websites too.
2. For those of you who didn't complete last weeks homework GET THIS DONE or it will mean a lunch- time detention!! Any homework listed on our blog must be completed by the Friday of each week. This way you have your weekends free.
3. 'Kia Kaha'. Have fun creating a poster to show what you have learnt about bullying. You could list: the different types of bullying, what to do if you or a friend are bullied and why we want P4/ Puarenga to be a bully free zone. Make sure your poster is easy to read. You may add pictures, photos or symbols to make your message stand out. This may be done by hand or computer. Add your name to your poster. We will judge the best ones on Friday. Ask me if you need paper.
4. Star of the week is... " Ray Smith".
*** Extra: Make a cool birthday card for 'Matua Del'. His big day is tomorrow, the 12th.****
**If you have any spare icing sugar or clean ice cream containers with lids please bring them in to use for sherbert making.**
Have a great week and you all deserve a fantastic holiday with your families.

Hi my name is John I go to Mokoia Intermediate and I love mountain Biking.