Copyright (c) 2014 by John R Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
John R -- Blogmeister

graphics
-

We are a class of Year 7 digital learners. We will share our learning journey with you on this site. At Mokoia we focus on respect, relishing learning and reflection. Please leave us a comment to encourage us. Enjoy

by John R teacher: Puarenga4 Mokoia
Bio Poem 07/13/11
One Gnarley Camp 07/13/11
My Mihi 07/13/11
Van Halen Aint Talkin Bout Love 07/11/11
Avatar 06/20/11
06/14/11
06/14/11

Title: Homework - Term 2, Week 9. 'Science Fair Fun'. (06/27/11)
Description: "Hi P4." Well, we have reached Week 9 super quickly. Your jobs this week are:
1. Reading every night.
2. Science Fair: this is being held next week. We set up our displays in the hall on Tuesday, judging takes place on Wednesday. You need to focus on writing up your experiment results and sorting out your display. Remember your log book is a record of all the steps you have taken to complete your experiment. Include any problems and solutions you have discovered. You have a clear set of criteria to follow and you have been given an assessment rubric this week. You will have time in class to write up your results. Have fun and keep it simple.
3. Check out the new links on our blog:
'Yucky Discovery' - a cool Science site, Zooborns - a facinating animal site and 'Word Machine' - a fun language site.
4. Star of the Week is ... 'Kyle London.'

**Remember to keep a checklist of your homework tasks. This is due in on Friday and must be signed by a parent.**
Have a fantastic week.

Hi my name is John I go to Mokoia Intermediate and I love mountain Biking.