Copyright (c) 2014 by Oliver E Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Oliver E -- Blogmeister

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com-

We are a class of Year 7 digital learners. We will share our learning journey with you on this site. At Mokoia we focus on respect, relishing learning and reflection. Please leave us a comment to encourage us. Enjoy

by Oliver E teacher: Puarenga4 Mokoia
7 Random Facts 09/06/11
My Avatar 07/13/11
my pepeha 07/12/11
My Widget 07/11/11
My Widget 07/10/11
My bio poem 06/15/11
Oliver's camp recount 06/15/11
06/14/11

Title: Homework - Term 2, Week 10. 'Fun Mahi'. (07/05/11)
Description: "Hi P4". We only have 2 weeks until the holidays and this has been another hectic term. Congratulations to everyone for the hard work and perseverance you displayed while completing your 'Super Science Fair' projects. They look fantastic!!! Please tell your parents they are able to view them on Wednesday after school in the hall.
Your jobs for this week are:
1. Reading every night. Visit the very cool Dr Seuss site, 'Seussville.com'. This counts as reading. Use the link on our blog.
2. Spelling - buddy test on Friday. House pts for 100%.
3. Maori mahi. As it is Maori language week I would like you to add your mihi to your blog. You may write it or add it using a new voki. See me if you need a guide sheet to help you with the layout. You could also add a favourite waiata or karakia. Have fun.
4. Extra: **Visit 'photofunia.
com' to see the fun effects you can use. We will be using this site next week. **Try adding 2 widgets to your blog. I will add a link on our blog. Remember to save your glitter text blog title as it may disappear when you add new widgets.
**** Star of the Week is... 'Te Owai Douglas'.
Have a fantastic week!!

I am 11 years and I love to play hockey. I am in the A hockey team, my team and I play every Friday. My favourite things to do when I'm bored is to play with lego, playstation or Club penguin.