Copyright (c) 2014 by Christopher C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Christopher C -- Blogmeister

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com-

We are a class of Year 7 digital learners. We will share our learning journey with you on this site. At Mokoia we focus on respect, relishing learning and reflection. Please leave us a comment to encourage us. Enjoy

by Christopher C teacher: Puarenga4 Mokoia
My hampster 07/14/11
christopher's voki 06/21/11
My bio poem 06/21/11
Camp recount 06/21/11
06/14/11
06/14/11

Title: Homework - Term 3, Week 5. 'Speech Time'. (08/28/11)
Description: "Hi P4". Welcome to week 5. We are half way through the term already! Here are your jobs for this week:
1. Reading every night.
2. Speech time: Most of you have written and edited your speeches. Well done! You have chosen a range of interesting topics and I can't wait to hear you present them. Remember to use cue cards for your main ideas. This week you will be delivering your speech to a buddy, a small group and then the class. I will be assessing your speech using the rubric you have been given. The best speeches from each class will be presented to our Learning Centre next week. The winners will go on to the school speech finals on Thursday in week 7. Good luck to you all.
3. **Star of the Week is... 'Rachel Lee'.**
Check out the fun new link on our blog...'JigZone'. You can create and complete a huge range of jigsaw puzzles online. You are even able to turn your own photos into jigsaws and add them to your blog. Very cool !! (Oliver, you will love it!)
Have a fantastic week.

kia ora my name is Christopher. I am eleven years old I go to Mokoia Intermediate. like motorbiking horses and fishing and rugby.