Copyright (c) 2014 by Emaraina K Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Emaraina K -- Blogmeister

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

P4 2011

We are a class of Year 7 digital learners. We will share our learning journey with you on this site. At Mokoia we focus on respect, relishing learning and reflection. Please leave us a comment to encourage us. Enjoy

by Emaraina K

teacher: Puarenga4 Mokoia

Article posted July 14, 2011 at 01:43 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 83

On the 7th of March my heart was pounding with joy when I woke up. When I arrived in the hall all of the kids from Puarenga Learning Centre were yack, yack, yacking! When we got to Rotoma it was like an empty paddock, but when we all got there and we put our tents up it was a huge campsite. We were learning how to survived without our luxuries from home.

My first and favourite event was kayaking . The lake was calm and peaceful. My friend Nawini was scared when we first got in the kayak. It was a magnificent ride around the peaceful, calm lake. When we got back the funny part began. Mrs Bocock got wet at the end!

Event Two was the hard raft building. My group was trying to go but our raft didn’t move! We were doing it as a team. We raced against the parents, but the parents decided to cheat!

On Wednesday night we had the long lasting ‘burma trail’. When my group went up I was so terrified! Before we even went in the forest I think it was fantastic to hear all of the kids screaming, it was so funny. Kate West was the one that was screaming the hardest, it was so loud!

‘The camp concert’ was on Thursday night. The concert was so funny and it was amazing to see some kids who are so talented. Hepiri and Josh were singing, it was so cool. Rangipurei sang too, she had a fantastic voice. My group was doing an item which was, ‘what not to do at camp’. My part was ‘don’t touch things from the natives’. My group won first place in the concert!

I felt so proud of myself that I survived camp. I hope that Thornton Beach Camp is as much fun next year.

Emaraina

Article posted July 11, 2011 at 03:55 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 36

Article posted July 8, 2011 at 12:11 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 35

Article posted July 7, 2011 at 11:41 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 38

I te taha o toku papa.

Ko Horouta te waka.

Ko Nagati Maru te Hapu.

Ko Whakatohia te marae.

Ko Turanga nui a kiwa te moana.

Ko Te Arai te awa.

Ko Rongowhakataa te iwi.

Ko Rongowhakataa te tangata.

I te taha o toku mama.

Ko Te Arawa te waka.

Ko Te Arawa te waka.

Ko Te Roro o terangi te hapu.

Ko Owhata te marae.

Ko waingahe te awa.

Ko tamatekapua te tangata.

Ko whakapoungakau te maunga.

Ko Aneta toku mama.

Ko Berkie toku papa.

Ko Miriarangi raua ko paiaterangi oku tuakana.

Ko Te iho o te rangi taku tungane.

Ko Emaraina mihiterina kapa ahau.

Tena kautau katoa.

Article posted June 22, 2011 at 02:50 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 37

Emaraina

Fun, smart, Kind

Wishes to see the Glee cast

Dreams of being on t v

Wants to be around my family

Who wonders how big the world is

Who fears sharks

Who is afraid of spiders

Who likes takeaways

Who believes in god

Who loves my family and pets

Who plans on going to space

I hope I can make it

Article posted June 22, 2011 at 02:48 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 38

On 7th of March, my heart was pounding with joy when I woke up. When I arrived in the hall all of the kids from Puarenga Learning centre were yack yack yacking .when we got to Rotoma it was like an empty paddock , but when we all got there , we put our tents up it was a huge camp site, we were learning how to survived without our luxuries from home.

My first and favourite event was Kayaking .The lake was calm and peaceful. My friend Nawini was scared when we first got in the kayak. It was a magnificent ride around the peaceful ,calm lake. When we got back the funny part began Mrs Bocock got wet at the end.

Event 2 was the hard raft building. My group was trying to go, but our raft didn’t move. We were doing as a team. We raced against the parents, but the parents decided to cheat.

On Wednesday night we had the long lasting “Burma trail”. When my group went up I was so getting terrified. Before we even went in the forest. I think it was fantastic to hear all of the kids screaming it was so funny. Kate West was the one that was screaming the hardest it was so loud.

“The camp concert” was on Thursday night. The concert was so funny and amazing to see some kids who are so talented. Hepiri and Josh.w were singing it was so cool. Rangipurei sang too, she had a fantastic voice.

My group was doing an item which was “ What not to do about camp”. My part was “don’t touch things from the natives”. My group won first place in the concert.

I felt so of myself that I survived camp. I hope that Thornton Beach camp is as much fun next year, I just hope so.

Emaraina

Article posted June 17, 2011 at 01:36 AM GMT0 • comment (13) • Reads 54

Hi my is Emaraina. these are the things that i like watching GLEE the best tv show everand i like hip pop and R&B music and i like being around my friends all day and i enjoy reading goosebumps books so yeah i like more stuff like playing x box and playing wii and i love money and shopping at bayfair in the mt manganui and i like getting choclate Yummy. I like cats and dogs because they are so cute to me and i like my family too.