Copyright (c) 2014 by Emaraina K Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Emaraina K -- Blogmeister

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

P4 2011

We are a class of Year 7 digital learners. We will share our learning journey with you on this site. At Mokoia we focus on respect, relishing learning and reflection. Please leave us a comment to encourage us. Enjoy

by Emaraina K

teacher: Puarenga4 Mokoia

Title: Homework - Term 3, Week 8. "Variety Show". (09/21/11)
Description: "Hi P4". We have hit week 8 already. Boy this term is flying by! Your homework this week will focus on the lead up to our variety show in week 10. Next week we have 3 Way Confrences and school will be closing at 2.30 on Wednesday and Thursday. It will be great to see your parents and for you to share your goals and achievements with them.
Your jobs for this week:
1. Reading every night. Remember you should be issuing three Library books every week.
2. Variety Show. You should each have a list of instructions for our dance. Please spend time each night learning this. It will be fantastic on the night!! Try to find some blue or black jeans and a plain black or white tee shirt.
3. **Star of the week is ...
Brad Coulson.**
Have a wonderful week.

Hi my is Emaraina. these are the things that i like watching GLEE the best tv show everand i like hip pop and R&B music and i like being around my friends all day and i enjoy reading goosebumps books so yeah i like more stuff like playing x box and playing wii and i love money and shopping at bayfair in the mt manganui and i like getting choclate Yummy. I like cats and dogs because they are so cute to me and i like my family too.