Copyright (c) 2014 by Shania H Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Shania H -- Blogmeister

-</p
We are a class of Year 7 digital learners. We will share our learning journey with you on this site. At Mokoia we focus on respect, relishing learning and reflection. Please leave us a comment to encourage us. Enjoy

by Shania H teacher: Puarenga4 Mokoia

Title: Homework - Term 3, Week 6. 'Week Off'. (09/06/11)
Description: "Hi P4". Welcome to Week 6. Great news for those of you who have completed your homework on time so far this term. You have earnt yourself a week off!!
Jobs you can be working on:
1. Speeches will all be presented to the class this week. We have heard lots of excellent speeches covering a range of facinating topics already. I can't wait to hear the rest. The top four from each class will be presented to the Learning Centre. Our winners then go on to the school finals. These are now on Monday of Week 8.
Good luck!
2. Variety Show: Keep the ideas coming in... any great kiwi songs, bands, dances, themes. If you know any of the regional rugby chants please bring them in to share.
3. **Star of the Week is... 'Brennan Dorrell'.**
A huge thank you to those families who are taking billets next week from Devon Intermediate. It would be great to see you at the games on Tuesday.
'Exciting News'. The Disco on Tuesday night is now open to all well behaved Mokoia students.
Have a wonderful week.

hello !!!! my name is Shaina and i am 11 years old. i am in p4 a digital class and i am in NGO (ngongotaha) the BEST house group !! (it is so WAY BETTER than matawhaura !!)