Copyright (c) 2014 by Ava S Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Ava S -- Blogmeister

lyn Room 11

We are a vibrant exciting Year 3 class. We are excited about our learning and enjoy sharing our learning journey with others.

by Ava S

teacher: Lorna Dobson

Article posted May 31, 2011 at 03:36 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 85

Autumn Poem

A Animals get ready to Hibernate.

U Unbelievable tumbling Leaves.

T The flying Leaves.

U U can jump in the Leaves.

M Moisture wet grass.

N Noisy scrumptious.

By Ava

Article posted May 31, 2011 at 03:17 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 42

Room 11

Lynmore School

Rotorua

Hi Little Fairy

How are you? Ok? How's fairy land going? Autumn is a great season because you get to see all different colours on leaves like red, orange, yellow, green, purple and brown.

Please don't take autumn away because you get to jump in the leaves and make big piles and do art about it.

Animals hibernate because it's too cold for animals. They sleep until spring, they make houses.

Thankyou for reading my letter little fairy.

Cheerio

Ava

I watched the Royal Wedding. When Kates sister had the dress on it was nice.We went to the mount. We stayed in a cabin by the beach. Our auntie came and she went into the boys toilets by accident to have a shower. At Hastings we saw our cousins and we went shopping for new clothes.

Article posted March 22, 2011 at 03:11 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 43

200 metres was long. I was first in it. I came in first person in shot put with a heavy real shot put ball. I was first in it. I was exhausted in the race and my legs were falling off like a jelly. I was falling asleep. It was an awesone day.