Copyright (c) 2014 by Tiana N Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Tiana N -- Blogmeister

lyn Room 11

We are a vibrant exciting Year 3 class. We are excited about our learning and enjoy sharing our learning journey with others.

by Tiana N

teacher: Lorna Dobson

What is a puppy? 09/29/11
My Cousin 09/28/11
Going for goals 09/15/11
Lily 09/15/11
School Fairy 05/23/11
My Holidays 05/04/11
Run Bike Run 05/04/11
Our Community 05/04/11
Making bread 05/04/11
Athletics Day 03/21/11

Article posted September 30, 2011 at 02:04 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 36

A puppy is a fluffy pet?

Puppies are really friendly.

They sometimes chew things up.

There are different kinds of puppies.

They bark as loud as a motorbike.

They lick a lot.

They are cute.

Yay at last my dreams came true .I'm really looking forward to seeing Alyse. Shiver ,shiver as I try to shake my nerves off me aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Im really shy like a scardy cat. Wow she lives in Auckland, thats a long way to Auckland . My heart beats as fast as lightning because she is coming down on Saturday and leaving on Tuesday and I haven't seen her for a long time. Her birthday was on the 25th September and she was 20. Alyses hair is blonde and long, she sometimes wears it straight. Her sister has the same birthday as her but they aren't twins, her name is Melissa.She has a  fluffy  dog called Buddy, Buddy is a boy, his body is as dark as the night sky, with ploched brown patches, it looks really cute.Their is a beach by there house, it spashes in my day with blue waves and sand.

Article posted September 16, 2011 at 03:07 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 35

My goal is to be good at normal writing

Article posted September 16, 2011 at 03:03 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 35

Lily's my friend to make her stay my friend I need to not show off and be mean.She made us friends by both showing respect to each other.We don't fight we just after each other.Lily never let's me down like a clown.Lily look's after me also invites me anywhere.My friend suits me and my style.One thing that I think I'm good at is sharing my things with her. 

Article posted May 24, 2011 at 01:18 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 33

Dear School Fairy.

Hi how are you I am feeling AWESOME because I am

trying hard for my worksheets about autumn.

Thank you for your reply to my letter. Autumn is a really fun time rolling, jumping,rustling, bouncing in the leaves.

Article posted May 5, 2011 at 01:21 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 35

America...

I went to disneyland.I met Princess Tiana she has a green, long, pretty,cute,lovely sparkly dress.

Auckland,Sydney LA Baltimore Easter,Friends home,Disney land.Tornado.

Article posted May 5, 2011 at 01:18 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 35

Before our class ran I saw all the rooms.They looked like copy cats.Because they have blue. When i was going to run i just wanted to cancel it.BUT!!!They were counting down 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 go go go.I had to go leftright, down up and i felt fizzy,I couldnt believe i ran all of the track. Suddenly i came speeding around the corner.Then i got on my bike wizzed bike and off i flashed across the corners and i now feel stuffed up.My heart was gleaming brightly in my tummy.When i came off my bike i came rushing forward ,i came hopping in tyres i felt crumpled in the net,I saw tyres a net i felt a bit hot.

At the end i crashed the finish line.It was smoked out.

Article posted May 5, 2011 at 01:11 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 35

On friday 18th March we did community.

Community is like your show your talent its really like a show.

I was a princess called cara Sir Ryves and his handy little cute fluffy shoes,Jaspers little Amy costume.

My favourite song is relight my fire and rescue me,because suits the exciting amiliating song.

I did not like High School musical because i did not know what to do.

Before it started i got the giggles with Ava.Ava was Miss Brake. She had pink glitter down her dress.

Lily lachlan and baden was the narrators for the stories.

OUR COMMUNITY

Article posted May 5, 2011 at 01:04 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 36

We put yeast in a bowl.

then we put boiling water in the bowl. The yeast smelled like a lot of ginger bread in the bowl.

After water we put snow sugar.Then we added yellow sun water oil.

Then we added sea salt.

Mrs Dobson sprinkled flour on the desk to make it not stick to the desk.Then we let the bread rise,it went bigger.Then Whaea Shona gave a piece of bread.

Then we cooked it. When it came out it looked like a white rock.

When i got home it tasted like seasalt bread.

Article posted March 22, 2011 at 02:18 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 34

On Tuesday the 8th of March 2011 we had Athletics Day. We did shot put, vortex, running, high jump, and long jump.

In Shotput first you pick the shotput up. Then you get in position. You put one foot back and and leave the other foot in front. Then you put one of your arms up. Then you put other arm facing up. When you have done that, you throw it.

Suddenly I heard a gun. Mr Dobson was shooting it. It sounded like fireworks.

This is how to do Vortex. You have to hold the Vortex. It looks like a banana rugby ball.Then you hold it like you are holding a cup. The you throw it.

I love shotput because it made me wobble in my legs. For running you just run as fast as you can. I was all right and I liked most of it.

For High Jump there is a bar and a green mat. It looked just like a sausage. I didn't know what it was.