Copyright (c) 2014 by Eleni M Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Eleni M -- Blogmeister

lyn Room 11

We are a vibrant exciting Year 3 class. We are excited about our learning and enjoy sharing our learning journey with others.

by Eleni M

teacher: Lorna Dobson

Article posted November 2, 2011 at 02:47 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 187

Once upon a time there lived two children there names were Nikolas and Eleni but there super hero names were Increda boy and speedo girl. They trained day and night then suddenly they heard people screaming help help! The surper heros kicked the door open and flew away suddenly they saw robbers. they were stealing gems,rubys,emerald and gold. Speedo girl jumped down and ran like lightning. Increda boy shot lightning at them boom! then they exploded and sparkle jewelles spreaded everywhere everyone got some.When speedo girl and Increda boy got home they got goldens suits.One day robbers were killing people ruby red blood spilled every were but the lazers killed the baddys. The end

Article posted September 30, 2011 at 01:56 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 53

Day time is when you open your eyes and wake up for a exsiting day.

Hot boiling sun, school for children, work for adults, playing all day, having lots of fun.

Very bright light knowing what to do, keeping your happy face on.

Beautiful roses and flowers all over the place, its so wonderful the days.

Article posted September 16, 2011 at 03:08 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 43

My best friend is emma.Emma is my best friend because she is kind and helpfull because in games she is always making the game better for me.She is a good sharer because she shares awesome stories about where she went in the weekend or the holidays or where they where when they had a day off.She is also joyful.

Article posted May 31, 2011 at 03:54 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 49

room11

Lynmore School

Rotorua

Hi mad fairy,

how are you doing?I hope you are having a great time in fairy land.One day we went on an autumn walk and had some fun,it was awesome.Please don't take away autumn because you can pile up leaves and jump into them.

People even collect the leaves because they are colourful. Autumn is amazing because animals collect food for winter. If autumn goes away well sadly some of the animals will die. Do you get it now?If you do great

thankyou.

The leaves change colour that is great, thank you.

See you later

Love

Eleni

Article posted May 31, 2011 at 12:51 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 50

S-socks can be very odd.

o-odd socks feel weird.

c-clocks wear socks no!!

k-kitten socks cooLLLLLLL.

s-Socks are fluffy.

a-are socks stinky no!!! yes!!

r-rat fluffy socks.

e-elephant socks with stcking out trunks.

S-stinkey winkey pokey socks.

i-ink and ice cream.

n-nics in the socks.

k-key socks are silly.

e-eek my socks said that.

y-yeek goes the mouse on my sock.

Article posted May 20, 2011 at 01:20 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 138

A-amazing rustling leaves

U-unbelievable cold grass

T-take the crunching leaves home

U-u rustle in the leaves

M-munching in the leaves

N-noticing a beautiful sight

Article posted May 19, 2011 at 03:45 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 138

Do not sneeze with nothing around because it spreads germs.If you want to cover germs listen to this: trap it bin it wash it and dont eat it.

Article posted May 16, 2011 at 12:07 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 136

On saturday I went to swimming it was my first time with a new teacher. I was running as fast as I could and got in the water and started splashing. I swam all the way to the other side,and then he asked us if we wanted togo into the deep pool and we said yes.when we went into the deep pool I had to swim to the other side of the pool. We said no. The next day my dad and cousin were going to archery which is bow and arrow.

Article posted May 5, 2011 at 12:57 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 204

When it was the start and we were in class Mrs Dobson was putting our wings on when it was my turn i felt like the staples were going into my skin,I was frightened and it was the start.Also when I was running at the start, I was really puffed,beacause i was running as fast as i could.

When i was nearly halfway i was scared because i saw everyone.It was so fun when we went down the hill. When i got up to the bikes people were going fast,but i was going slow because i had training wheels.

When i was doing it my legs were really stinging me.When i was going in the tyres i went to fast and i tripped over.

When i went under the cargo net it was really fun.

When i finished all my friends were cheering me on.

At the end we all got an ice block for free.The ice blocks were very cold.

Article posted May 5, 2011 at 12:51 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 46

I liked our community because,we did awesome songs.I did not like the part where Zog and Sir Ryves argued.The songs were very funky.Well the characters are Zog,Sir Rives,Dragons,Mrs Cunnilife,Mrs Grimmet,Mrs But,Whaea Andrea,Mr dragon Dempster,Mrs Brake,Mrs Tammy,and Princess Kara.

I would change the tower and make it a lot higher and put a meeting in it.