Copyright (c) 2014 by Jaewon K Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Jaewon K -- Blogmeister

lyn Room 11

We are a vibrant exciting Year 3 class. We are excited about our learning and enjoy sharing our learning journey with others.

by Jaewon K

teacher: Lorna Dobson

Free Writing 11/01/11
Fishing 10/02/11
TATY 09/26/11
Bff's 09/21/11
Friend in a Bottle 06/08/11
Letter to fairy 05/31/11
Verbs 05/15/11
Athletics Day 03/21/11

Long, long time ago in U.S.A there was a castle. There was a Prince and the Princess and the King.

They liked living in the castle so much that they built it more wider and taller.

One night a robber came out and stole the gold. The next morning when the King had a look at the gold it was gone. The King said who took my precious gold. Maybe a rober took it said the Prince. A robber=http://=http:// Yes a robber. Let's find the rbober!!! Geddi-e-on horsey=http://

I saw the robber, follow the robber=http://!!

'mhee'

Faster! When the horse went faster, bam! He banged his head on a giant tree. Ouch that might hurt.

You will need sun block or you will get burnt. You will need a fishing rod or you can't fish. You will need a bucket to put the fish. You need a knife to cut the bait because you need to put small bites onto your hook. You need bait or worms to catch the fish. You put bait onto a fishing hook so that the fish might think it is food for them. You need to be patient to catch fish because the fish have to find your line and it could take ages. If it is real sunny you need a sun umbrella and you need a chair. You should take food and drinks.[just to relax]

Mum,mum what is in the truck!!!Is it a pony or a dog or a cat.No it is not a pony, it is not a dog and it is not a cat!It is a puppy!o.m.g you brought these for me! Yes I did, come and see.My puppy is called taty because he like's groring tato's.Taty has a fluffy body.He is 1 years old.He like's eating watermelon and bones.If he is bored he has a quick run.He has a big cage.In the cage there is a playground and a house for him.If he see's a money his eye will turn money.

Article posted September 22, 2011 at 03:47 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 48

My best friend's are Bailey, Alex,Olivia Nic b,Ava,Lily.Because we play tag and zombie's together.They are playful to me.They do not let me down.

Article posted June 9, 2011 at 01:16 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 44

Dear me and sherlock.

I am a not a girl I am a boy.a you a boy or a girl?I am 7 year old. How old are you?I like swimming a lot.Do you? I go to a school in Rotorua.I like camping.I like soccer too.If you want to ring me 555123456[just kidding as I cannnot give out personal information]my friends are Alex, Takurua, Baden, Montell, Bailey Nicolas, James, Harry, Radin and the others too. By the way my name begins with my last name begins with k.I like playing x-box,playstation,compurter,psp,ps3,t.v,playing is what i like to do.

Article posted June 1, 2011 at 02:28 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 48

room11

Lynmore School

Rotorua

Hi Magic Fairy

What things are you up to? I am good. When I went to school my class and me went where the leaves are. Please do not take autumn away!!!Autumn is an amazing season beacause the leaves get dew on them. In Autumn there are different colour leaves like orange, brown, yellow and red, and sometimes green. The leaves change temperature. Sometimes it rains but sometimes not. I hope you don't take autumn away.

Please reply.

Bye bye

from

JaeWon

Article posted May 16, 2011 at 12:56 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 51

I went running up the hill.It was giant.It was tall like a sky tower.I went sliding down the hill and crashed into the tree.bam!!!So I went to the doctor and shouted help me=http:// then doctor said to come down.

Article posted March 22, 2011 at 02:38 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 48

Yesterday it was Athletics day. I liked the High Jump because we had to jump as high as we can. It was fantastic and cool. I was a little bit tired but it was still fun. I threw the Vortex 21/2 metres. It felt awesome. Vortex looks like a fish. I did shot put. It was very heavy like a bowling ball. I got 2 points and 3 bonus points. My arm nearly fell down because it was heavy but it was fun and I got 1 point and a bonus point. I was fourth at the race.