Copyright (c) 2014 by Elias K Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Elias K -- Blogmeister

lyn Room 11

We are a vibrant exciting Year 3 class. We are excited about our learning and enjoy sharing our learning journey with others.

by Elias K

teacher: Lorna Dobson

My eyes are brown like chocolate and middle

size. My head is spicky like X-mans claws. The claws are all over my head. Its

brown like a werewolf at night. My body is strong and boney like a cat. It is strong like a man. I have normal skin like a dog, my colour is red.

Article posted September 16, 2011 at 03:06 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 48

A friend is like when he gives you $5 a week.Then he gives you money I sometimes give him some gifts. I give him 10 and with it I give him$15. I let him come in my house, I let him play on the x-box 360. My dad says to ask do you want to go to the shooting range before he shoots a can and chicken, we both shot it and after that we went for a burger king.

Article posted September 16, 2011 at 03:02 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 44

I really wanted to go outside with mum because I was scared but mum said you can't, it will have to be a promise. I could not help it so I tip toed and then marched out the door. The air was cold, it smelled like cat food.

Article posted May 31, 2011 at 03:05 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 44

Room 11

Lynmore School

Hi Bad Fairy

how was it? I want to talk to you about you. When I went to school I saw leaves everywhere. I had 5 minutes before class time. I had a quick play in the leaves. I rolled and jumped and rustled in the leaves. When the bell rang the leaves fell down on the grass. Then rain came down I hurried back to class, it was amazing. I looked outside the leaves fell everywhere and we all got in the leaves. Don't take autumn away you bad fairy. The leaves were brown, red and orange and dark red.

Thankyou

from Elias