Copyright (c) 2014 by Radin K Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Radin K -- Blogmeister

lyn Room 11

We are a vibrant exciting Year 3 class. We are excited about our learning and enjoy sharing our learning journey with others.

by Radin K

teacher: Lorna Dobson

Ahahah!!!! Aliens are coming to earth to kill people. Oh, I think you don't believe me. I'll tell you the story. It was millions of years ago in space. There names were Zack and Jack. Zack was the captain of the ship, the name of the ship was Doom. Jack was Zacks assistant. Zack said, "We should kill the people in Earth". In Earth a man called Baden looked in his telescope and he saw lots of aliens coming to kill people. Baden ran to the FBI. The FBI raced to Hill Street to kill the aliens. The FBI was shooting so hard that the ship of Doom broke into pieces yayaya!!!! We win.

Article posted September 30, 2011 at 01:57 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 51

The sun can be very hot. The colour is yollow.Bright and hot in the sun. The wind makes it cool.

My big eyes are so big that I can see every thing. My orange eyes are so orange that it looks like the sun. I have colourful feathers. They are so spikey on the top and back of my neck. The colours are green , orange, blue and brown. The sides of my head are so bald and hard. My body skin is white ,brown, green, red and black. My body skin has a fox tail on the back.

Article posted September 22, 2011 at 03:45 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 54

On Saturday I went to my dad's work. When we got there it got boring. Then I set the computer but it did not turn on so I checked at the bottom of the plug then it went bom! On the floo rit had a little black spot then I just sat on a chair it was very boring,then Iwent home at 7 o' clock then Dad made dinner. Then we went to sleep.

Article posted September 22, 2011 at 03:27 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 50

Elisa beth has big red cheeks. She has lots of orange hair it look's like the sun. Elisabeth loves her teddy bear it look's like an elephant the colour is black and silver. She loves to wear her blue bright t-shirt. Her face look's like a circle. Her favourite movie is Cars 2 and Harry Potter.