My Holiday Highlights
My Holiday Highlights
On the first week of the holidays I was hanging out with my family because it was Easter. So what we did for Easter is we went outdoor climbing for a couple of days.
Then we went home and I rang up my granddad to come and pick me up for the night and then stayed for the day. When I was there I just played with my cousin and of course fight with them because that’s what cousins do!

Secondly I went to my dad's for a couple of days to see my brother and sister and see my nan and granddad.

After that I went home and went to sleep because it was dark and late.

Then the second week of the holidays was fun I went to Shakayla’s birthday it was fun and we went to Playtopia for her birthday. Then I went back to my granddad's for a couple of days because my mum went out door climbing.
When we went back to my house, I picked up Jessica and she stayed the night at my house until Sunday.
Then I went to my uncle's and went to their church with them because they were looking after me. When we got home to my uncle's I had some lunch and then went home and had dinner talked to my parents and then went to bed.

Article posted April 22, 2012 at 03:42 PM • comment • Reads 38 • see all articles