On Monday the 19 of November, Malfroy schools' kapahaka group had a concert at the convension centre. The girls had their own dressing room it was like we were Hollywood stars. Malfroy school was third on I think we did good. It was awesome.

This year Malfroy School had a school show it was a kiwiana theme. Room 12 did maori boy we were second on because we had an item closely related to kiwiana.

This year we went to the life education van to learn about the digestive system In room 12, we learnt alot about the digestive system.

Today Group six did some tests on swimming I passed and we have passed level six.

Next we played with the floaties and the noodles.

I'm sad it's over but it was awesome.

Article posted August 13, 2012 at 02:42 AM GMT • comment • Reads 40

On Friday afternoon I went to Auckland for a climbing competiton.

On Saturday I started my competition and my first climb was medium and my second climb I topped it and went into the finals to win.

Next my family and I went to Dress smart to buy some new clothes. I eventually ended up with one pair of pants and one pair of shoes.

After that we went back to the climbing wall and we had a go on clip and climb and that was fun.

Suddenly we went to the museum that was extremly fun and it was very interesting.

Then we went to Sylvia Park to have dinner we had burger fuel. After that we went back to our house that we were staying at and went to bed.

On Sunday I had my final climb it was nerveracking waiting to go out but eventually it came around really fast. Before prize giving we went to the zoo we had fun there. Then we went back to the climbing wall and I had prize giving and I had come first for national series and also got lots of prizes.

Article posted August 9, 2012 at 01:07 AM GMT • comment • Reads 37

Today room12 had Mrs Saint George.We did some art we did shading and maths put together and we drew shapes.

Then we went out for P.E. we played long ball.

Article posted July 25, 2012 at 10:40 PM GMT • comment • Reads 40

On Monday for maths we did fractions and for reading I did an Olympic power Point.

On Tuesday for PE we did Jump Jam because it was raining then we did social studies on Olympics.

On Wednesday we did time or division after that we did literacy and for literacy we did Olympics.

There is so much to learn about the Olympics, they are a great sporting event.

Article posted July 23, 2012 at 11:29 PM GMT • comment • Reads 41

Check this out on Chirbit

Article posted July 23, 2012 at 12:04 AM GMT • comment • Reads 36

ImageChef Word Mosaic - ImageChef.com

Article posted July 22, 2012 at 11:17 PM GMT • comment • Reads 41

Article posted July 22, 2012 at 09:26 PM GMT • comment • Reads 37

On Saturday I played hockey and we lost against Waikite Valley.

Next me and my family went to the wall for a climb. We climbed for four hours.

After that we went home and had lunch and went for a sleep and woke up and watched tv. Then I went to bed.

On Sunday me and my sister went to my nan's and we watched movies and then went down to see the horses. Next a couple of hours later we went home to see my mum and had dinner and went to sleep.

Article posted July 19, 2012 at 09:41 PM GMT • comment • Reads 40

This week Room 12 have been learning about the Olympics. The Olympics are where people go to compete against each other and go to have fun.

Valarie Adams does shotput and throws a heavy ball out to an open space.

On Thursday the 19, we learnt about speeches and that is where you give a talk to an audience.